Archived Redwire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this? and in what way will it physically harm me like everything Target introduces?

I did a search and didn't come up with anything

Well red wire will help inspire mobility not with just sfts but the whole store. If your not a test store for ipod pdas then you have no concern for it as a team member. But if you are it's a great communication tool and mobility :) I love it so far I'm a test store.

Well red wire will help inspire mobility not with just sfts but the whole store. If your not a test store for ipod pdas then you have no concern for it as a team member. But if you are it's a great communication tool and mobility :) I love it so far I'm a test store.

Actually we were a Pilot store for the Ipod PDAs but Redwire wasn't on it. We have signs all over our TSC saying its coming soon. I am just wondering if I should head for the hills.

Are you sure you didn't have the Motorola ones ? I thought the ipod ones came out this year. But I could be wrong , well from my understanding unless you have the ipod Redwire is faintly pointless for team members unless you are the sft.

Are you sure you didn't have the Motorola ones ? I thought the ipod ones came out this year. But I could be wrong , well from my understanding unless you have the ipod Redwire is faintly pointless for team members unless you are the sft.

I am a Perishables Assistant so it seems like it would be invaluable for me, if I were able to use it.

I forget exactly, but they scanned items like Cartwheel does. I am not sure if both do that.

Redwire key notes from one day of use
Let's you set task for team members. You can send request or set events.

Oh noes someone broke a chair in food ave I can take a photo send a alert to the sft. It will alert him, it will alert me to put in a word order. Communication on the go.

Haha , I embrace what you have. If you work for a garbage company be the best you can be. I do my job, I get what I want. If that means I use the proper lingo then I do.

I don't see how this could be any faster than just asking the SFT to change to channel 3.

Well it's not but how much do you have on your plate daily ? This way you can look at the task list and realize oh wow so and so asked me to do this. Then you can respond to his task and inform him/her the progress. No email? So what. You don't need it on a store level anymore if you have redwire.

You said you are a pa, let's say you found a cleanliness issue but couldn't Handel it or its out of your scope. You can take a photo set the task to the ctl and it will alert that team member when they log in.

You said you are a pa, let's say you found a cleanliness issue but couldn't Handel it or its out of your scope. You can take a photo set the task to the ctl and it will alert that team member when they log in.

so kinda like the massive black mold growth in the dairy cooler wacos? or the seriously nasty floor in all of the Pfresh rooms.

We have Redwire but I think it only works on the LPDA's (and I haven't bothered to get my hands on one in months; I'm attatched to my new model PDA's and am happy I will be gone by the time they are replaced), so I haven't looked at it.

However, if it's true that Redwire allows inter-store communication between TM's and etc., that's pretty awesome for PA's. I always thought it was rubbish that we don't get emails and thus must resort to writing copious notes to our leadership or pass news/info around via word of mouth.

I played around on the desktop version tonight. I could view all of them, but I couldn't change them or complete them or anything. Also couldn't leave comments.

At the huddle this morning, the LOD announced that we'd be rolling out Redwire over the next few weeks. We don't have the MyDevices yet, just the regular old PDAs and LPDAs.

I looked on Store-Specific Rollout Schedule, my store gets the REDwire update on 8/26. I'm anxious slash weary about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back