Archived Redwire restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobycord

Know a little bit of info about a lot of stuff
So I was just told today that since I'm just a Team Member that im not supposed to log into Redwire on my MyDevice. It kind of pissed me off because if I hadn't have logged in I wouldn't have been able to let the know that we were about to miss our goal for flex fulfillment. Is this in anyway true???

So I was just told today that since I'm just a Team Member that im not supposed to log into Redwire on my MyDevice. It kind of pissed me off because if I hadn't have logged in I wouldn't have been able to let the know that we were about to miss our goal for flex fulfillment. Is this in anyway true???
Anyone can sign in.

You can access it, too. It's great to see what your upper mgt has not done & know what you might need to fix. I use it all the time for flex thing.
Also, because you care. Just make sure that you take care of any ff that's comes up.

So rather than be impressed with you taking the initiative to stay on top of your work, they're promoting "Ignorance is bliss"?
Really.

Does anyone know what causes a RedWire message to be marked as "last reviewed by xxxx?" Is it just when you open an unread message? Or is there an option that needs to be selected (possible I did it by accident)?

I noticed sometimes it will have my name there on messages that I had looked at, and I would really rather not have to answer questions about why I am messing around on there.

Does anyone know what causes a RedWire message to be marked as "last reviewed by xxxx?" Is it just when you open an unread message? Or is there an option that needs to be selected (possible I did it by accident)?

I noticed sometimes it will have my name there on messages that I had looked at, and I would really rather not have to answer questions about why I am messing around on there.

If it ever came up just say that you like to be informed on different things happening in the store. Should be harmless

If it ever came up just say that you like to be informed on different things happening in the store. Should be harmless
That's exactly what I did, but I'm still curious how it happens.

Our STL gets offended whenever TMs imply (correctly) that communication is not the greatest across the store.

That's exactly what I did, but I'm still curious how it happens.

Our STL gets offended whenever TMs imply (correctly) that communication is not the greatest across the store.

Communication??? What's that??? I was the one that let my entire store know we could wear jeans (thanks to the breakroom). The leadership didnt even know until I mentioned it and they told me I was crazy and they'd never heard of such a thing.

When you read it, that marks it as you reviewed it

Anyone can sign in. Hell, I used to sign in as a LOD back when on the PDAs to get alerts.

MXCCs6a.png

There's nothing private in redwire. Unless your leadership team is making up tasks like "Remember to coach so and so regarding their crappy performance" you should be fine logging in.

Now if you're clearing out random tasks and generally screwing with the system, you could be coached/counseled for disrupting technology services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back