Archived Register Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how often the cash register hardware is updated? IE) Pin-pads, monitors, flat-bed scanners.

Our store has older NCR registers and pin-pads and I'm curious when we will be upgraded.

Thank You!

Older NCR? What do you mean older?

Does anyone know how often the cash register hardware is updated? IE) Pin-pads, monitors, flat-bed scanners.

Our store has older NCR registers and pin-pads and I'm curious when we will be upgraded.

Thank You!

I thought all stores already were upgraded to the flat screens and red pins pads. If you still have older ones if you check store rollouts under tools in WB and chose your district you can see the upcoming rollouts for you store and it should say it if its coming up within the next 4-6 months. But from what I know they are already testing the new generation resigster in about 50 or so stores so you might not be getting any new registers at all till the new gen register rollout.

Not just the new generation hardware, but software too. The POS is being totally revamped.

the current software is just fine... they just need to get all the hardware/software glitches ironed out! No reason i should have to reboot a register 4 times a day to get the hand scanner to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back