Remodel 2020

I love full NG stores! They’re getting rid of the “corners” in this years remodels. They found them ineffective and not worth it. They also severely cut back the amount of stores becoming full wrap stores
I think their right about the corners.
Kitchen corner is nice to look at but we lost a lot of products. The selection was a lot better before.

Kitchen corner is nice to look at but we lost a lot of products. The selection was a lot better before.
We have kitchen corner and I agree it looks really nice but less product. Also stationary corner is stupid and seasonal corner just makes seasonal more of a mess than it already is. I do really like full wrap stores though. I think style in the middle looks a lot better and helps with the nodes.

They move style to the center of the store and there are regular aisles all around the outside of the store, “wrapping” around the store. It was so they could create all the “corners”.
Which is kind of hilarious because my ancient unremodeled store has always had style in the middle, just like the one I built 17 years ago 😂

Which is kind of hilarious because my ancient unremodeled store has always had style in the middle, just like the one I built 17 years ago 😂
That’s funny now they’re spending billions of dollars to remodel stores to look like that.

That’s funny now they’re spending billions of dollars to remodel stores to look like that.
Right? I mean, there are definitely some of the new things I'd love to have. The Sephora-esque beauty dept, more baby (like the furniture nodes), somevif the cool pillowfort displays...

Right? I mean, there are definitely some of the new things I'd love to have. The Sephora-esque beauty dept, more baby (like the furniture nodes), somevif the cool pillowfort displays...
Oh yeah totally. I love the remodels. All the 2020 stores are getting beauty blow out 2.0 and it’s sooooooo nice. Pretty much no standard gondolas.

I remember reading about Stationary Corner being an enormous flop. Seasonal corner looks good though! I think my store needs the seasonal and kitchen though. It's extra backroom space.

I hate that my store missed out on that.
My old store got pushed back a year so they’re getting it now. Only good thing to come out of getting pushed back haha. I didn’t think it would be that much better but it makes 1.0 look like a non remodeled store.

Our store still has the 90 neon lights around it.
Please take pics! I love those!!

My old store got pushed back a year so they’re getting it now. Only good thing to come out of getting pushed back haha. I didn’t think it would be that much better but it makes 1.0 look like a non remodeled store.
I’m not sure if we’re a next gen store or a full wrap our soft lines are on the left side and our hardlines are on the right

They were putting up the tent outside.. yesterday and we have about 10 dry boxes on the side of our building! Demo starts on Sunday!

I doubt we will get a tent. We are too north LOL, but part of our parking lot is turning into a trailer lot.

Before our remodel pics 6354455E-FD1B-4812-A317-194FF2314D0F.jpeg 5A170E92-7C82-4AE7-A1F1-8A0722962366.jpeg

Attachments

• 062C328C-3B5D-49FB-B420-DD29F3B0413B.jpeg
    062C328C-3B5D-49FB-B420-DD29F3B0413B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 134
  • D06DF6AD-321E-428B-B97D-7395DAB47495.jpeg
    D06DF6AD-321E-428B-B97D-7395DAB47495.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 137
  • 6E59AED1-4EAB-41B5-A404-80F2204B9824.jpeg
    6E59AED1-4EAB-41B5-A404-80F2204B9824.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Back