Archived Reprint POG shelf price labels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 11 months I was GSTL I had to redo the battery EC and rolling rack up front like 4 times because no one cared and would always flex and throw out labels and it got messy and prices were wrong. It was obnoxious but I needed up having my S&E ETL give me a battery captain that would spend the first 3 hours of his shift twice a week pushing batteries throughout the store. It kept it need and fixed the problem of no one ever pushing to secondary locations. Also CL battery pogs are department 155

In the 11 months I was GSTL I had to redo the battery EC and rolling rack up front like 4 times because no one cared and would always flex and throw out labels and it got messy and prices were wrong. It was obnoxious but I needed up having my S&E ETL give me a battery captain that would spend the first 3 hours of his shift twice a week pushing batteries throughout the store. It kept it need and fixed the problem of no one ever pushing to secondary locations. Also CL battery pogs are department 155
Thanks!

There is a revision coming up this week on batteries...all battery centers, front end & electronics. You might want to wait. Reprinting labels can done at tsc. You might need the paper & find which computer has the signing program. Fixture room has everything too.
Lol no one did this revision in the front end at my store. GSTL stepped up and did some, and I partnered with ETL specialty for the rest. Hopefully they’re done this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back