Resources for Humans (An HR Thread)

I work at Target. I have an insurance question. I have twins, both work at Target and in collage. They are 25 and under my insurance. They turn 26 in March. Can I keep them on my insurance another year since they are still 25 during enrollment or should they get their own.
I would prefer staying on my insurance since they are graduating and may leave target.
Thanks in advance.

I work at Target. I have an insurance question. I have twins, both work at Target and in collage. They are 25 and under my insurance. They turn 26 in March. Can I keep them on my insurance another year since they are still 25 during enrollment or should they get their own.
I would prefer staying on my insurance since they are graduating and may leave target.
Thanks in advance.
Contact pay and benefits for the answer.

Thanks in advance.
Enrollment is now but, benefits don’t start till April and since they will already be 26 I wouldn’t think they qualify.

Enrollment is now but, benefits don’t start till April and since they will already be 26 I wouldn’t think they qualify.
If anyone is wondering. The answer is yes you can have them on your insurance until the end of the year that they turn 26.
‘Example if they turn 26 Jan 1, 2024 they can be on your insurance until December 2024.

Back