Resources for Humans (An HR Thread)

I won't be in for a few days. What are you seeing? What are you thinking?? Is it live or are you reading about it?
My ETL forwarded me the email she got about it and it has a couple of print-outs attached. I printed them out at work and might’ve made a copy for home too 😉

I’ve read through the Recruiting % Onboarding one as well as the new Learning one. A lot of language is changing and every step of the process is changing.

It gave all of the go live dates as well. Let me know if you want me to PM them to you. 😊

My ETL forwarded me the email she got about it and it has a couple of print-outs attached. I printed them out at work and might’ve made a copy for home too 😉

I’ve read through the Recruiting % Onboarding one as well as the new Learning one. A lot of language is changing and every step of the process is changing.

It gave all of the go live dates as well. Let me know if you want me to PM them to you. 😊

Oh, wow, ok. It's about time they consolidated some of these things. Going to like 5 places to do things is dumb. From what I saw the other day the Training will be a welcome change. Risk Console/Ventive is such a waste of time. Now if they can get everything to work on one OS they'd really move into the 21st century! 😉

Thank you for the offer to send the file! If it's not too much trouble I'd love it, but if it's kind if a pain I can wait.

So is hrtm being phased out? Now Etls set up and do their own interviews and hiring. Sd now has the schedule. Training now automatically Submits so hr doesn’t need to key training in either.

What exactly is hrtm supposed to do now?

I highly doubt my ETL is going to manage the calendar for interviews lol. I’m sure that’ll be about as much as I get involved in the hiring process now, outside of mass hiring events anyways.

For at least a little while our jobs will be secure as we have to train everyone to use Workbench and Workday habitually. Plus we’ll still be able to pull training due reports.

They don’t want hr doing the schedule because they found it to cause hr to not have the open door policy. You can’t go to hr to complain about your job and schedule if hr is writing the schedule. It put hr in a predicament making it hard to do their job. So it’s now SDs responsibility.
HR doesn't do our schedules.

Please PM me as well! :)

Listening to our HRTM call applicants is hilarious. She's unprofessional and confuses applicants. Then they come for an interview and they don't want to interview for my work center only the open ones or the ones that offer 40 hours.

It’s a forever thing. Too many people ordering too many things. Too many duplicate orders, lack of communication and just over all waste especially with fixtures and supplies. It was all in the previous 3 or 4 company wide communications.
I think that's hilarious, considering most of the fixtures that get pitched are the ones they send us for resets that we didn't need. 2 roller shelves get added in PHAR? Sure, send 4 casepacks!

Back