Resume Help

giphy.gif

There’s 3 interviews for the position scheduled today, I’m the last one. My friend told me the first interview still hasn’t shown up yet and it was scheduled for 5 minutes ago so hopefully the second person is stupid too so it makes my luck better 😂😂

It was sooooo short, it started at 3 and I was back in my car at 3:11 lmao but it went pretty well I think better than I thought it would go, I’m not officially hired but they said they’re gonna email me to set up a training day and if I catch on pretty well on what I’d be doing then I’d be hired which is a good sign I think 😭😭 I’m not sure if everyone they’re interviewing gets a training day and they decide from there or if they’re wanting to go with me but wanna see how I’ll do first. I guess we’ll find out sooner or later!!

Good luck m'lady, may the bag be heavy enough to cause a wave big enough to surf on if you threw it off the Golden Gate bridge

10 minute interview followed up by setting you up for a training day makes it sound to me like candidate #2 also blew it, and they want to see how you function and can carry out the duties before deciding if they want to look for additional candidates before hiring you.

You can handle training day, no worries.

10 minute interview followed up by setting you up for a training day makes it sound to me like candidate #2 also blew it, and they want to see how you function and can carry out the duties before deciding if they want to look for additional candidates before hiring you.

You can handle training day, no worries.
God I hope this is the case 🥺🥺 even though it’s a part time job (24 hours a week)it’s still more hours than I get at target plus higher pay plus it’s weekends and holidays off which is priceless, god I want this job soooooo bad. Also I would love to know if I have it or not before the new schedule comes out so I can tell them not to put me on it lol

I’m not officially hired but they said they’re gonna email me to set up a training day and if I catch on pretty well on what I’d be doing then I’d be hired

So, they are going to train you before they hire you? Are they going to pay you for this training even if they don't hire you?

I've seen that, they will give a day's pay on a business check and thank you for your time if it doesn't work out.

I've seen that, they will give a day's pay on a business check and thank you for your time if it doesn't work out.
Wow that sounds terrible it’s like if the don’t like you enough to hire you it waste an entire day for nothing. I know they have own skin to think about but damn waste of time and hope.

So they’re asking me to come in for my trial day on a day that I’m working already (the same time and everything lol) and i really want this job so I’m gonna have to call out so I can go in. I will get paid for the trial day since it is all day so it’ll be nice to get paid for that day and also use my sick hours for the shift I’m missing at Target. My attendance hasn’t been great lately so I am kind of nervous that if for some reason they decide not to hire me I’ll be stuck on thin ice at Target for having yet another callout. If I do get the job then it won’t matter anyways since I’ll be putting my two weeks in. Long story short please send good vibes my way so I can get out before Q4 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Back