Archived Resurrection : The RED tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best TM NA

Best Team Member North America
I feel its my righteous duty to reinforce that the long debated pry tool for the pog team is in fact RED AND NOT ORANGE.

Confirmed: ETL quote - " Please ask (name) from pog for a red tool in setting the Halloween sales planners."

Bam there it is. All ETL's know EVERYTHING therefore it is a red tool. If need be I can post pics of un-edited photos of A pry tool clearly the color RED.

I actually prefer to use the box cutter than that tool...

I only use that for the big xmas clips or when someone jams the canoe clips between the peg board and the peg board cover..

I actually prefer to use the box cutter than that tool...

I only use that for the big xmas clips or when someone jams the canoe clips between the peg board and the peg board cover..

That's what my claw hammer is for though...

It funny how everyone has a different name for everything. Canoe clips= plastic bolts, buttons.
The only one that really matters is the one to reorder in sap....until then it can be whatever you want. ;-)

My ETL let me yank on the thing with my nails my first time setting something until I was bleeding before he gave me a "booger picker" hahaha. But it's an "orange tool" for us.

My store we call it, the peg puller. Although at my store we used to to call the fix its (those plastic things we use to fix hanging things) "Damn its", for obvious reasons!

We call them Do its. Which I believe is the name of the company that makes them.

Really? We call the adhesive plastic pieces to hang stuff do-its. That's wierd

I think that's what PogDog was talking about.

Also, thank you whoever fixed the spelling in the thread title. That was starting to bother my undiagnosed OCD. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back