Archived Returns- partial sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was going through returns for my department from gs and there were a few things I had to defect out. They were defective per say, but because gs let guest return part of a set of clothes. Is this something that they just overlooked? I felt bad, but I wasn't the one who accepted the return.

Just defect it. This is such a non issue if it's a rare occurrence.

just defect it... sometimes the guest claims they only got one half (and honestly it’s not worth the argument at all) and that is why they return it or exchange. also, sometimes one half just get lost after the return takes place.

Today I was going through returns for my department from gs and there were a few things I had to defect out. They were defective per say, but because gs let guest return part of a set of clothes. Is this something that they just overlooked? I felt bad, but I wasn't the one who accepted the return.

When in doubt, defect it out.
When I find it on the floor and it’s from GS, I’ll take a picture and remind the GSTL/GSA team. It’s busy at the front so I know they’re in a rush and those items get through.
I had a guest try to return a pair of beats they bought at another store (pretty sure they were scammers cause they bought/returned 3 times already) checked everything and they took the cords and stuff, denied the return cause it was incomplete. Guest looked confused and walked out.

Last edited:
I'm long past the stage where you question things. If it appears in receiving, in damages area.... it gets scanned out. Even if its one sock, and unbroken mirror, anything. If a case of something gets brought back, and only one can is damaged, they're all gone. I'm basically a robot now. No time to ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back