Archived Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

micspic23

Endcaps/Plano
So lately as a Plano team member I have become the only one doing revisions for the whole store. Only catch is not only do I do the plano part. But must reset, research, price accuracy, and scan for signs. Average 80 a week with all of that, fridays have become D-Day.:wacko:

I wish I could have a tm who just does revisions actually I would love to just do revisions myself but cant :(

Our store has one person do revisions. They plan out their own workload. They tie, drop batches, set, stock, backstock and do outs.

Most stores have adopted one person to do just revisions.

Like me, but I'm also the signing team member.

It becomes a real challange when my workload gets heavy.

Most stores have adopted one person to do just revisions.

Like me, but I'm also the signing team member.

It becomes a real challange when my workload gets heavy.

I can't even see how that would work.
Sure there are weeks when signing only has 20 hours but that's when you do repairs, fixture room, and get a jump on the next week when you have 60 hours.

Our signing TM gets 1 day a week to do signing and helps presentation the rest of the week. Certainly makes having the store signed a challenge.

It's always a challenge. I found a way to juggle it, but some weeks it's near impossible to get it all done without some type of assistance.

On top of that, every other week I do ad prep.

Welcome to UL-Volume!

Our signing TM gets 1 day a week to do signing and helps presentation the rest of the week. Certainly makes having the store signed a challenge.

Your signing can't be getting done? Most weeks if I only had 1 day, even "speed signing", I couldn't finish and I'm fast. Your plano team has to be doing their own signing, ptl doing the ordering, fixture room looks like crap and all the displays are a shambles...... LOL!!!.

This week is the only week I can remember that I was able to finish all signing in 1 day, but I was given 2 days. Fixture room is shining, displays are perfect, and I even found some newly lop sided headers in infants I got repaired. I'm hoping for a free day next week.... I'm itching to get my hands on replacing all the operational signing....

+,
$-

It's not. I only have one of my fathers day shippers built(hopefully next week I'll get the other 2!)and I have to hunt and dig for the rest of my softlines signing. I imagine the rest of the store is just as bad. They treat those as free hours. Management doesn't mind because it's not getting called out during walks. Right now softlines is the district focus so during walks they speed through the rest of the store and pick softlines to pieces. As long as the DTL doesn't care, the store isn't going to either.

It's not. I only have one of my fathers day shippers built(hopefully next week I'll get the other 2!)and I have to hunt and dig for the rest of my softlines signing. I imagine the rest of the store is just as bad. They treat those as free hours. Management doesn't mind because it's not getting called out during walks. Right now softlines is the district focus so during walks they speed through the rest of the store and pick softlines to pieces. As long as the DTL doesn't care, the store isn't going to either.

You only have 1 other shipper to build. The 3rd shipper is brought in by your Greeting Card rep.

I give all the regular softline signing to the softline team. I take care of the billboards. I figure since they know exactly where the clothes are, they can sign it.

I give all the regular softline signing to the softline team. I take care of the billboards. I figure since they know exactly where the clothes are, they can sign it.

This is how it works in our store. Signing is part of VAs with the exception of billboards and towers and the wall hangings. Our sign person changes those but for the regular SL signs that are part of convertibles and quads... SL takes care of those. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back