Rewrap/repackage gone?

And knowing my store, that place will be the (already shrunken) Receiving area because "We'll leave it for the receiver, they'll know what to do!" and the receiver will have a coronary!
On top of that, the January Addendum wants reverse logistics to condense into 2 8-foot sections and the desk. I barely have any room for all these recalls that we hold until the end of time. Now with the NOF/Online items, I’ll just salvage them out.

Last edited:
I spend the Max 15-20 mins a shift on the chrome books between Workebench/Outlook gotta keep my team informed & keep all leaders informed on what’s going on in the department somehow since our ETL doesn’t even come over to our department

I made a binder for the addendum/store weekly as well as any alert info/trainings/demos so tms can read it and be informed
Need more like you. Great job! If we still did Great Team Cards I’d write you one!

The GM ETL didn’t know rewrap or as-is was not working. I said the stores weekly said to use the chatbot. ETL gave up doing it and gave it for me to deal with it 😒

I can't imagine a scenario where I would realistically read anything on Workbench, let alone an addendum. The only time I'm at a computer is training or requesting time off. It would be super weird for anyone in GM at my store below TL level to spend time hanging out on WB. We don't have time on the clock and no way am I spending off the clock time on it.
I actually read workbench. Told my specialty leader that, in fact, I cannot leave electronics unattended to push kids books because workbench says 1) we should not be pulled to do anything else while covering electronics, and 2) general merchandise is in charge of entertainment. She responded with "I don't care what workbench says" ... k

Can't blame your ETL, TBH. With hours being cut it makes zero sense to have one person just standing there at the boat for hours at night doing literally nothing when they could be zoning the (tiny) book/movie section or the LEGO or sporting goods across the aisle from electronics. Kids' books at my store is farther away, so that's GM, but seeing TMs standing behind the boat on their phones while shit needs doing that they could well do and cover electronics just fine is ridiculous.

I actually read workbench. Told my specialty leader that, in fact, I cannot leave electronics unattended to push kids books because workbench says 1) we should not be pulled to do anything else while covering electronics, and 2) general merchandise is in charge of entertainment. She responded with "I don't care what workbench says" ... k
I would probably give you the same response..... she’s the one who’d get in trouble not you. A leader asked you to do something so I don’t think questioning them is the best idea. A leaders job is to plan, organize and react. There is clearly a reason she wanted to you push books.

Can't blame your ETL, TBH. With hours being cut it makes zero sense to have one person just standing there at the boat for hours at night doing literally nothing when they could be zoning the (tiny) book/movie section or the LEGO or sporting goods across the aisle from electronics. Kids' books at my store is farther away, so that's GM, but seeing TMs standing behind the boat on their phones while shit needs doing that they could well do and cover electronics just fine is ridiculous.
Preach! I walk by Electronics and see two or three TMs hanging out talking or on their phones while carts of reshop are sitting just across the aisle - what's wrong with this picture?

Back