Rewrap/repackage gone?

Has anyone else had trouble with rewrapping items? It has disappeared from online items and from all the screens on my work. I also tried at the service desk and that's gone too. Anyone know what happened? They always take things away without any notifications

SD should be able to rewrap returned items during the return, but they did remove our option to rewrap anything else when they changed sort stuff

I said this in the other thread but you know well that its going to be down for 4 months while they "fix it" lol. Doubt its ever going to come back.

So, during one visit we were told to put everything, and I mean everything, back out on the floor. Now the pendulum has swung back the other way. Our DBOs won’t take any online only or rewrapped items back. We have to salvage everything. It’s crazy.

That is crazy. In Style I rewrap stuff from our reshop at the Fitting Room all the time, online only, brands we don't carry, etc. If they take that ability away, I guess I will just be defecting everything.

Whoa, wait, what now? I tried to rewrap something yesterday and didn't have the option--I thought it was just something about that item, you're saying we can no longer rewrap stuff? I rewrap stuff all the time--NOP (with no existing or upcoming plano), online returns, etc. That's what we were told to do with items that don't belong--rewrap & put on a clearance endcap (unless it's really big, then defect it).

I can't believe that salvaging would net more cash than rewrapping & selling at a discount. I don't get it.

Last edited:
This was at the bottom of the weekly, any NOF items have to ask chatbot for help now. 😟
One time recently, there was a NOF Pokemon lego that was part of an assortment. I gave them the upc and the dpci I got off of the casepack label, asked them to connect the two, and they told me to salvage the items. What idiots. This is not a good thing.

This was at the bottom of the weekly, any NOF items have to ask chatbot for help now. 😟

Did it happen to say what we are supposed to do with the item(s) until we get a resolution? Because something tells me the Chatbot us not going to tell us right away, it'll say it says to partner with HQ.

I can't imagine a scenario where I would realistically read anything on Workbench, let alone an addendum. The only time I'm at a computer is training or requesting time off. It would be super weird for anyone in GM at my store below TL level to spend time hanging out on WB. We don't have time on the clock and no way am I spending off the clock time on it.

I can't imagine a scenario where I would realistically read anything on Workbench, let alone an addendum. The only time I'm at a computer is training or requesting time off. It would be super weird for anyone in GM at my store below TL level to spend time hanging out on WB. We don't have time on the clock and no way am I spending off the clock time on it.

I spend the Max 15-20 mins a shift on the chrome books between Workebench/Outlook gotta keep my team informed & keep all leaders informed on what’s going on in the department somehow since our ETL doesn’t even come over to our department

I made a binder for the addendum/store weekly as well as any alert info/trainings/demos so tms can read it and be informed

Same on all counts.

Back