Archived RFID (Formally FRID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done the last three cycle counts in my store, and have gotten 96%+ expected one time it was more than 98% and the app still said that it was below expected.

I have done the last three cycle counts in my store, and have gotten 96%+ expected one time it was more than 98% and the app still said that it was below expected.
Was the 98% Counted items divided by expected? Or (Counted-Extra)/Expected? == (1-(Missing/Expected))

Oh what fun when you need to charge the scanner and you find that someone unplugged the cradle so it dies after you spent 4hrs scanning and left it charge while you went to lunch.. Scan lost.. Not having the cradle plugged in was the reason it was dying in the first place.

"Oh I didn't know what that cable was so I unplugged it cause we had to clean up for a visit." - said the GSTM who did it...

Oh what fun when you need to charge the scanner and you find that someone unplugged the cradle so it dies after you spent 4hrs scanning and left it charge while you went to lunch.. Scan lost.. Not having the cradle plugged in was the reason it was dying in the first place.

"Oh I didn't know what that cable was so I unplugged it cause we had to clean up for a visit." - said the GSTM who did it...
I would have gone ape shit on them. In fact, after just reading this, I want to go ape shit on them!:eek::confused::mad:

after our second time doing the scan was accepted at 92% I havent been able to hit the 98% threshold. its infuriating because i am around 98% in the departments when you break them down but as a whole im between 96 and 97%. out of 5,000 something in bath i wouldnt be surprised if we were off by the 96 items i couldnt find. in kids socks same thing, im missing below 100 items when it expecting like 5000. They need to find a way to let me know more specifically what im missing. At least do that in myperformance so that I can investigate further so I dont keep missing the same items over and over.

At least do that in myperformance so that I can investigate further so I dont keep missing the same items over and over.
It should zero out the items you didn't find, so it shouldn't be the exact same items every time. Unless there is some weird spot you don't know about that keeps getting filled with product.

It should zero out the items you didn't find, so it shouldn't be the exact same items every time. Unless there is some weird spot you don't know about that keeps getting filled with product.

Like random clearance endcaps where say infant clothing shouldn't really be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back