Rfid scan

Isn't your STL getting texts and calls from HQ about the fire doors being blocked? Our STL says he is getting at least two texts a day from them saying everything is good or we have stuff in there. We were told this was company wide since that trailer fire in Florida(?).

This last week she has been out of the building on a personal matter, I fully understand and have NO issues with. Leaving the ETL HR in charge and she is as useless as tits on a duck.. So if we have been getting them she has been ignoring them.

I feel your pain...That's about how my store looked for most of last year (minus the shopping carts).

Isn't your STL getting texts and calls from HQ about the fire doors being blocked? Our STL says he is getting at least two texts a day from them saying everything is good or we have stuff in there. We were told this was company wide since that trailer fire in Florida(?).
We've been getting that too! I swear it feels like they are actively checking the camera in the fire aisle. Nobody has said anything about a separate fire exit down a backroom aisle being constantly blocked (with a dummy camera over that aisle).

Last edited:
Bosch, your dtl needs to drop in & say hi. Then, walk into the back room..

They caused this shit. There is no place to put this shit. We now have risers again cause we have NO place to put this shit.. DTL and his boss caused this cause it was too expensive to have a couple containers so all the shit we would have in 5 containers is floating around the backroom.

Cause all the DTL would say if the saw that is "Why isn't this all backstocked?" I would love to know where cause there isn't room to backstock anything anymore.. Fill groups are discarded just get the shit out of carts.

Any shopping carts in backroom at store where I work will return back to sales floor because any carts aren't acceptable in any stockroom.
Our backroom closer (who is super passive agressive) will just shove any shopping carts right out the backroom doors and leaves it wherever it stops.

Any shopping carts in backroom at store where I work will return back to sales floor because any carts aren't acceptable in any stockroom.

When you run out of vehicles you are left with no choice..

RFID - cancelled until further notice.

Mine usually move from the fixture room, full of fixtures (Softlines), miraculously to the fitting room.
We got a new PPTL a few months back who decided the best way to avoid that was to keep the fixture room locked in the afternoons and weekends. Unfortunately, everyone who dumps carts of crap in there are also people who have keys to the store...

We got a new PPTL a few months back who decided the best way to avoid that was to keep the fixture room locked in the afternoons and weekends. Unfortunately, everyone who dumps carts of crap in there are also people who have keys to the store...

That means they lost likely have a desk as well ;)

Ours was horrible.. We were supposed to start at 4am cause we knew it was going to be big. So we put up two MyDevices up in the HR office cause some don't like the Bluetooth to the zebra guns.. Come in at 4am no MyDevices, hunt them down both taken by flow and are now dead. And another one we got would not connect to the zebra. So we had to wait two hours for them to charge brings us to 6am.. 130K wanted.. we made 108K and that was after hunting through the cluster of our backroom..

Which for rough math = %72 that was fun:mad::( so not worth waking up at 2:30am for that bullshit..

Back