Rfid scan

was told rfid is going back to being a weekly thing.

Confirm/deny?

WHYYYYYYYYYYY??? Just got back from time off to this "weekly RFID" thing. Speaking for A&A we have TOO much to do as it is!!!
-_- I'd kill to have 10K or 2K dpcis like the other depts.... but 100K? every week? *cries* (sorry...end rant)

I tried to be proactive and get this started today but I went into the equipment room to find that the only RFID gun on the charging station had the battery in crooked and the cover half off. WTH? Is it rocket science to put a battery in correctly these days? Fixed it and set it in the charger and verified it was charging and my TL goes "do it tomorrow". Okay then.... :p

Since it's gone to weekly, SD has thrown me a bone and is scheduling a Style TM to do the scan. So, they scan the sales floor & then I'll do the backroom while they're on lunch. Actually got to 97.87% this week.

For A&A I run point on scan and we have a midshift gal that finishes. When I come in I scan the back room, truck area, and my depts plus the two that are adjacent to mine which are small. Then I hand off to a TM who scans all of boys, girls, and NIT. Then she hands off to a TM who scans shoes and accessories. Then it goes to the gal that finishes and she scans all of RTW and then if the score is not as good as we'd like she runs through any of the low areas. When she is done she sends, making sure to send before 5pm. In this manner 100K dpcis doesn't feel like such a chore. -_- I'm glad our TL decided to have us do it this way. I used to do the entire scan myself and it took the whole shift and really left my hand hurting. (Our wifi is not the greatest and still isn't after the upgrades.) Now it may take a whole shift to scan but it's only a part of each person's shift, leaving them time to get other things done. Also, my TL decided she isn't going to worry about the rest of the store anymore. If they don't do their scan, that's on them. lol All I gotta say is, it's about time.

Since it's gone to weekly, SD has thrown me a bone and is scheduling a Style TM to do the scan. So, they scan the sales floor & then I'll do the backroom while they're on lunch. Actually got to 97.87% this week.
How? What are your tricks ?

Nobody has informed me it's weekly again now at my store, so I'm scanning bi-weekly as normal until told otherwise. We didn't scan last week, and I'm not scheduled for it next week, so we'll see how it goes.

Yep, we haven't been told it's weekly either. Still doing it biweekly. Could weekly be a pilot in some stores or a district or group thing?

We missed one week since the weekly scans started again. I was scheduled this week and I’m scheduled again next week. It’s almost pointless to even try for a decent score giving that I had to just wave my arms over pallets that were all stacked in a corner of softlines and we have a bunch of shoes that have been sitting under the steel for at least 2 months.

Back