Rfid scan

Is it bad since they rolled out modernization I haven't done RFID because there is no time for it? I used to do it religiously and was always green. Good news no one has said anything about it.
I was the one who rolled it out in my store, when this end to end bullshit started and the backroom started to going to shit I bailed on it and went to backroom then to SFS.. Cause I wanted no part of it.

Looks like I'm doing RFID again on the latest schedule posted. My store is still adamant about doing it on Wednesdays for all departments, and having one person do it. I'm scheduled 5 hours.

Ringwraith917

Zone Police
Looks like I'm doing RFID again on the latest schedule posted. My store is still adamant about doing it on Wednesdays for all departments, and having one person do it. I'm scheduled 5 hours.
You're being set up for failure. I'm in an A level super, and get 3 days, 6.5 hours each day. 5 hours for all seems unattainable to me. I guess at the end of your shift, let leadership know how far you got, to what percent, and wish them luck on finishing it.

Insane I’m a AAA+ store for softlines takes 8 hours , I always have 2 people scheduled just for that day . I have it span in 3 days . 2 people for A&A , 2 people for c&d and fan central and the next day for electronics 1 person.

You're being set up for failure. I'm in an A level super, and get 3 days, 6.5 hours each day. 5 hours for all seems unattainable to me. I guess at the end of your shift, let leadership know how far you got, to what percent, and wish them luck on finishing it.
Insane I’m a AAA+ store for softlines takes 8 hours , I always have 2 people scheduled just for that day . I have it span in 3 days . 2 people for A&A , 2 people for c&d and fan central and the next day for electronics 1 person.
Last I heard we were B volume. Before RFID switched, it would take me about 2 hours to do Hardlines on Tuesday and about 7 to 8 hours to do softlines on Wednesdays. So they want 9 hour results in 5 hours.

Is RFID ever going to roll out to other departments or is it going away anytime soon? Who has good numbers and/or actual leaders that care about it?

Ringwraith917

Zone Police
Decent numbers in dom/fancentral. Bad A&a and electronics. I suspect the salvage process is broken in those depts at my store. I'm just a TM so I communicated my concerns to leads and keep scanning fruitlessly

SLPumpkin

Team Member
First time doing RFID and I had over 100,000 scans for A&A. I was allotted 4 hours, but it took me 6-7 to get <95% it was BRUTAL.