Rfid scan

There's a list on workbench with all the scan dates up until October. Just type RFID in the search and I think it's the first or second link that comes up.

RightArm

2 Many Hats...
Does it have actual dates or just like June wk 5 and July wk 1? Found it but it doesn't help. It's actually part of the problem because the dates aren't actual like "scan week of July 22nd" and "don't scan week of July 30th". TSC told me on the phone this morning that this is July, wk 4".....well calendar says "no scan" for July wk 4. Personally I think TSC told me wrong but my store thinks they're "god" and can't be wrong.
-_-

Last edited:
Does it have actual dates or just like June wk 5 and July wk 1? Found it but it doesn't help. It's actually part of the problem because the dates aren't actual like "scan week of July 22nd" and "don't scan week of July 30th". TSC told me on the phone this morning that this is July, wk 4".....well calendar says "no scan" for July wk 4. Personally I think TSC told me wrong but my store thinks they're "god" and can't be wrong.
-_-
Sorry, I glanced at it fast. Thought it had actual dates.

Help! So, correct me if I'm wrong.... the 5th week in June was the first week in July according to the corporate calendar. Yes? So that means according to the corporate calendar this is the 3rd week in July. Right? So we're supposed to be scanning this week... July wk 3... or so I thought. So done with these idiots. Why the hell they cannot use dates like normal people I will never know. Called TSC because they were complaining about our RFID report and was informed that this is July week 4... no scan this week....so I'm off by a week? -_- Meaning I was right the first time when I approached this thing from a logical angle. *sigh* According to them we were supposed to scan last week.

Can someone else weigh in on this? Are you scanning this week? Is this July week 3 or 4?

Thnx!
Also the first week of this month was counted as June so wouldn't this be July Week 3?

RightArm

2 Many Hats...
Also the first week of this month was counted as June so wouldn't this be July Week 3?
Exactly what I was saying. Fortunately someone from our sister store dropped in and they are scanning this week so we have determined that TSC made a mistake. It's been a pain though. *sigh*

^ didn't know that, good to know. Our typical RFID tm (and she was good!) is out, so last time a softline TL did it while swearing to herself the whole time, got 50%, didn't submit it, and never ended up giving a damn. We shall see what happens this week!

RightArm

2 Many Hats...
LOL... well, that's not our problem. Everyone I've spoken to so far IS scanning this week. If there is anyone out there who is NOT scanning....they haven't spoken up yet. TSC, however, after two calls is still insisting this is NOT a scan week. And yet one of our sister stores in the same district is scanning this week and not having an issue. The problem is that they're not acknowledging our scans during the week that everyone else is scanning and it's screwing up our metrics. ><

Ringwraith917

Zone Police
Bi-weekly RFID scan. Inventory was last night. Do I still do the scan? LOD said yes but she's just the fill-in while the big dogs catch up on sleep. I'm doing it but my numbers are way off the regular. Advice?

Bi-weekly RFID scan. Inventory was last night. Do I still do the scan? LOD said yes but she's just the fill-in while the big dogs catch up on sleep. I'm doing it but my numbers are way off the regular. Advice?
I believe I saw something on Workbench about counts being off being a known issue.

RightArm

2 Many Hats...
RFID scan is killing us. Ever since we started overhauling the softlines backroom and corporate hit us with 2 million shoes and a helluva lot of other stuff we're struggling to unbox it's only got worse. Couple that with the fact that some idiot lost the second gun and the battery charging station doesn't work and every battery head is cracked due to people yanking it out of the gun instead of sliding to the side before pulling up.....and I've about had it. Can't even break 90% in softlines with this mess. They've ordered another gun and more batteries but we'll see how long it takes to come in. At least the new gun will have Zebra tracking on it so it can't be lost. ><

RightArm

2 Many Hats...
Is anyone struggling to get over 90% on A&A RFID lately? I don't know why we're suddenly having issues. We were doing fine before.

Is anyone struggling to get over 90% on A&A RFID lately? I don't know why we're suddenly having issues. We were doing fine before.

I am also struggling with my scan percentage. I was able to get my reject report down to only about 400 dpcis but my my recent scan was only just above 90%. My STL says it's now not the rejects that are hurting us but the "extras". Well how do you clear extras? He doesn't know. Well I don't know either because there is no extra report I'm aware of. But he wants the green. Anyone have any tips or insight? Is anyone else clearing rfid rejects weekly?