Rfid scan

R200. We should have scanned today, but it didn't happen. Womp womp
It can be done any day from Tuesday to Friday. I was going to do part today but I was needed elsewhere so I’m doing it all tomorrow.

^ didn't know that, good to know. Our typical RFID tm (and she was good!) is out, so last time a softline TL did it while swearing to herself the whole time, got 50%, didn't submit it, and never ended up giving a damn. We shall see what happens this week!

LOL... well, that's not our problem. Everyone I've spoken to so far IS scanning this week. If there is anyone out there who is NOT scanning....they haven't spoken up yet. TSC, however, after two calls is still insisting this is NOT a scan week. And yet one of our sister stores in the same district is scanning this week and not having an issue. The problem is that they're not acknowledging our scans during the week that everyone else is scanning and it's screwing up our metrics. ><

Bi-weekly RFID scan. Inventory was last night. Do I still do the scan? LOD said yes but she's just the fill-in while the big dogs catch up on sleep. I'm doing it but my numbers are way off the regular. Advice?

Bi-weekly RFID scan. Inventory was last night. Do I still do the scan? LOD said yes but she's just the fill-in while the big dogs catch up on sleep. I'm doing it but my numbers are way off the regular. Advice?

I believe I saw something on Workbench about counts being off being a known issue.

RFID scan is killing us. Ever since we started overhauling the softlines backroom and corporate hit us with 2 million shoes and a helluva lot of other stuff we're struggling to unbox it's only got worse. Couple that with the fact that some idiot lost the second gun and the battery charging station doesn't work and every battery head is cracked due to people yanking it out of the gun instead of sliding to the side before pulling up.....and I've about had it. Can't even break 90% in softlines with this mess. They've ordered another gun and more batteries but we'll see how long it takes to come in. At least the new gun will have Zebra tracking on it so it can't be lost. ><

Is anyone struggling to get over 90% on A&A RFID lately? I don't know why we're suddenly having issues. We were doing fine before.

Is anyone struggling to get over 90% on A&A RFID lately? I don't know why we're suddenly having issues. We were doing fine before.

I am also struggling with my scan percentage. I was able to get my reject report down to only about 400 dpcis but my my recent scan was only just above 90%. My STL says it's now not the rejects that are hurting us but the "extras". Well how do you clear extras? He doesn't know. Well I don't know either because there is no extra report I'm aware of. But he wants the green. Anyone have any tips or insight? Is anyone else clearing rfid rejects weekly?

How long does A&A scan take for y'all? I scan 8-3
I would scan from 6-1, but they wanted me to do everything at once. Me being smart and fast at my job on Tuesday, I would do domestics, electronics, and everything else then. I'm on LOA now and the person taking over is struggling because they are expected to do everything in the whole store on Wednesdays with the 6-1 hours.

I would scan from 6-1, but they wanted me to do everything at once. Me being smart and fast at my job on Tuesday, I would do domestics, electronics, and everything else then. I'm on LOA now and the person taking over is struggling because they are expected to do everything in the whole store on Wednesdays with the 6-1 hours.
6-1 all departments? Impossible IMO.

Takes me a full shift to scan A&A (8 hrs) but they have been working to put in fiber optic cable for the wifi system. I hope that once they get that online that we'll actually be able to scan over 90%. Our RFID scan has been lousy for several weeks now. And no one's got time to clear any report or check for what's missing. Too much to do as it is. Not even sure we're going to get the scan done this week. I told the SRTL it was a scan week but I'm tired of "owning" this mess. ><

Back