Archived Salesplanner labels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I tried to print salesplanner labels via all applications but when I selected label menu the option to print POG labels was not there. Has the option to print from the computer been eliminated? Can we only print through the zebra now?

Today, I tried to print salesplanner labels via all applications but when I selected label menu the option to print POG labels was not there. Has the option to print from the computer been eliminated? Can we only print through the zebra now?
It’s all in the zebra now

Does zebra give options to print price change, revision, or all labels now? I've only been printing all labels with the zebra.

Does zebra give options to print price change, revision, or all labels now? I've only been printing all labels with the zebra.
I does “peg and price change” or “all” no option for revision. Hopefully soon.

I know they're gonna move everything to the Zebra and that was communicated, but why nuke store apps unless everything's ready lol

I know they're gonna move everything to the Zebra and that was communicated, but why nuke store apps unless everything's ready lol
It is ready. You’ve been able to print labels on the device since mywork 2.0 came out last fall. They’ve had 6 months to add the revision label option so I assume they’re just not going to.

It will be coming eventually, there are just other things going on in the Presentation space.

Thank you for the update @taytay Though I have to say I am not surprised this seems to have been done assbackwards (at least from a store perspective). Because now we are wasting labels until the revision option is added which might mean ordering more labels which might mean hitting our budget sooner, lol.

But, seriously, thank you keeping us in the loop!

Peg and price change is also double for revision labels. However that option hasn't worked since it appeared for us.

Side note: I noticed an option on the zebra to print the paper POG. Anyone heard if that means at some point they won't be sending them and if we need them we will have to print them?If so I want my MSA back:D

Last edited:
Side note: I noticed an option on the zebra to print the paper POG. Anyone heard if that means at some point they won't be sending them and if we need them we will have to print them?If so I want my MSA back:D

Is that the tablet thing that was used years ago? Have heard about it but it was before my time.

Also when you print pog labels it prints locations from other pogs if the item has other locations. And then sometimes it prints every label twice just for the hell of it. Why not, I love wasting paper.

TWT & I think OLP are supposed to be moving to myWork sometime.

Is that the tablet thing that was used years ago? Have heard about it but it was before my time.
yep. It was a lot nicer to see things on than the small screen of the zebra. I still haven't figured out if you can see more than one section on the zebra.

yep. It was a lot nicer to see things on than the small screen of the zebra. I still haven't figured out if you can see more than one section on the zebra.
Are you referring to seeing all the sections at one time or one at a time? I tap on the top of the screen that lists the section and a drop menu appears to list how many sections are on that pog or sales planner. And if you double tap on the screen it opens up so you can zoom in. I have not tried printing the paper POG from the zebra device yet, I'll try that next time I work. I best be having the HR clerical buy more cases of paper, LOL!

Better get that order in before GoKart goes live and HR can’t order anymore! I told my AP he’s going to be my order bitch from now on, he laughed and said all he can order is uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back