Archived SAP part number for metal shoe displayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Does anyone have SAP part numbers for the metal shoe displayers (both 7 and 9 inches)? The part numbers listed on the bottom of the ones we have don't seem to be correct (I think they are old part numbers) and a search of SAP is just frustrating, as doesn't turn up the right results. Also looking for the part number for the hooks (not the short ones, but the 9 or 12-inch ones) that fit over a bar and are mostly used in shoes or accessories for items that have really small hangers on them (hope my description is halfway good).

Thanks
AmICrazy (was crazy over 25 years ago)

There’s a Fixture Merchandise Guide on Workbench that has all the fixtures and part numbers listed. I searched Fixture Guide on Workbench and it popped up. It’s like 50-70 pgs long but worth bookmarking.

There’s a Fixture Merchandise Guide on Workbench that has all the fixtures and part numbers listed. I searched Fixture Guide on Workbench and it popped up. It’s like 50-70 pgs long but worth bookmarking.
Thanks I will look there.

Nor sure on metal shoe displays but the bar pegs are in there in 6, 9, and 12 inch lengths for sure.

The peg hooks will likely have to be mySupported to order unless they have removed the restriction on them. AM0030 I believe is the number for the 9 inch ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back