Archived Saw this on Twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chinacat

Someone please explain this?! (My gut tells me it’s not true..... but what if.. lol)

Attachments

• 79CEAACD-14B5-401A-9186-B81BE9A56E1F.png
    79CEAACD-14B5-401A-9186-B81BE9A56E1F.png
    922.1 KB · Views: 201
A starbucks by me still does the wine after hours its actually a popular place not as many weirdos as you would think. Our store though psh no thanks our sketchballs dont need booze to help their weirdness

We pretty much provide free-ranging Target daycare already. Guests just drop their little darlings off in Toys and expect the TMs to watch them, then proceed to shop child free. Really free. Every. Single. Weekend.🙄☹️😥

That’s terrible :(

Follow by a target daycare right???
Evidently our cafe serves as one.
Can't tell you how many times a mom plops the kids down at a table with pizza, hotdogs, popcorn, icees, etc before going off to shop.
We have to deal with mess & mayhem until we're about to bounce them.
Then mom texts the oldest & they clear out leaving a table-ful of food & trash.

Evidently our cafe serves as one.
Can't tell you how many times a mom plops the kids down at a table with pizza, hotdogs, popcorn, icees, etc before going off to shop.
We have to deal with mess & mayhem until we're about to bounce them.
Then mom texts the oldest & they clear out leaving a table-ful of food & trash.
We pretty much provide free-ranging Target daycare already. Guests just drop their little darlings off in Toys and expect the TMs to watch them, then proceed to shop child free. Really free. Every. Single. Weekend.🙄☹️😥

I would be too worried as a mom about kidnapping. Trust everyone....

We could put a ball pit near the bar:
"Here you go ya lil' shit *dumps kid in pit* Mommy has gotta get some adult juice before her shakes become noticable..."

Doubt it's true. In my old world this was something that existed. The rules and regulations are crazy. Hardly seemed worth it.

First, it's The Onion. Everything there must be taken with at least a grain of salt, if not a whole teaspoon. ;-)

That said, I'm in Chicago. Many Mariano's stores actually do have wine bars in store. I haven't been at the store during the cited hours, so I don't know off-hand if there are any happy hour type specials going on over there. My local store also has a rather large dining area, sushi and barbecue bars, a pizza station, a grill station (buy your meat and they'll cook it for you while you shop), what I laughingly call Cheese World (a glassed-off area that's about 30x30 filled with cheeses and charcuterie-board type meats), a full service deli including a variety of entrees and sides, and the relatively typical salad and "hot" bars. And yes, they have a piano man, and the pianos are equipped to play autonomously when there's no actual musician present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back