Archived Scared I might get terminated ! Help Please! I need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is literally company-wide. Any store not doing this is not on process. All tasks in beauty should stop by 11 and the focus be only on guests. Whether any of us agree with it or not, it’s not coming from your direct leaders, but from the top of corporate.

In that case I wish they would schedule us at 6 or 7 in the morning some days to catch up, we're so much behind!! ! Our outs numbers, backroom report and everything is red right now. Even worse with their nonsense stupidity of cutting us one hour and not coming at 8am anymore now at 9am because apparently "work on peak hours better", so much bullshit. Hope they eventually see the big price they're going to pay for it.

This doesn't work at all. We're not making good sales in Beauty because most of our merchandise is not on the floor and is just sitting back there still in boxes and repacks not located. Our guests just leave because we don't have what they're looking for, but we actually do...

Last edited:
In that case I wish they would schedule us at 6 or 7 in the morning some days to catch up, we're so much behind!! ! Our outs numbers, backroom report and everything is red right now. Even worse with their nonsense stupidity of cutting us one hour and not coming at 8am anymore now at 9am because apparently "work on peak hours better", so much bullshit. Hope they eventually see the big price they're going to pay for it.

This doesn't work at all. We're not making good sales in Beauty because most of our merchandise is not on the floor and is just sitting back there still in boxes and repacks not located. Our guests just leave because we don't have what they're looking for, but we actually do...

It could also be that your store isn’t using the hours they’re supposed to for beauty and moving those hours somewhere else. A lot of store leaders try too hard to move hours around, even against company direction.

buddy, spot is going to be paying 15/hr in two years, that’s good money for starters.
However they cant be paying this money to Fuc**ing zombies who punch in and punch out.
What I see is a trial period, to determine who is worth 15/hr.
Lets face it ,the work is not exactly rocket science. It is totally doable. All it requires is a little bit of pride in your work. A desire to go above and beyond.
Nowadays people don’t take pride in their work. Thats why they blame, bitch and complain.
There's meeting expectations, and then there's expectations that can't be met. If it's a few people, it's the people. If it's many people, it's management. The same thing is everywhere, people in many industries see coworkers leave and then are told to do twice the work in the same amount of time with less people when the previous staffing levels were barely holding it together.

Our Beauty team does come in at 7 every morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back