Archived Schedule Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've worked at the Allen, TX Target (second largest in metroplex) for about six weeks now. I was on flow, but my TL was a power tripping piece of shit, so I joined our temp removal team for the rest of its lifespan. Now, with only a day left for removal team, I need to know where I'll be going, so I check my schedule...AND BEHOLD - my name isn't there. I've asked around and everyone says that it's probably because no one knows where I'm going yet (I've been given some options, but the one I want I have to fight for) I just want to make sure this doesn't mean they plan to get rid of me.

Talk to either your ETL-HR and your direct ETL. They can get you sorted out.

Also, don't mention what Target it is that you work at. Sometimes, corporate will monitor this website and it might come back to bite you in the ass if they are able to figure out who you are/what location you work at.

Most likely they simply 'forgot' to schedule you-- happens ALL the time, especially if your name doesn't 'autofill' on the schedule...or even if it does. No good excuse but happens ALL the time. 99.999999percent likely to be human error rather than a purposeful oversight, so don't worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back