Archived Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for my schedule this week I have 22 hrs, but next week im not even on the schedule?? Does this mean I just have no hours that week or Im fired. I have no CAs and im outside my 90 days. Part time not seasonal.

At my store, they'll put your schedule on Kronos on Thursday with, say, 30 hours. Next time you check it, on Friday or Saturday night, there will be less. Anywhere from 2 less to 12 less so far...

I still don't understand why Target just doesn't give their non seasonal employees that want 40 hours the hours around Christmas, hire less seasonal employees and give them what's left. At my store most seasonals don't last the whole season anyways because half of them don't show up for most of their shifts.

I still don't understand why Target just doesn't give their non seasonal employees that want 40 hours the hours around Christmas, hire less seasonal employees and give them what's left. At my store most seasonals don't last the whole season anyways because half of them don't show up for most of their shifts.

Like Wal Mart promised 🤔

ASANTS my store has lots of available shifts everywhere swap is filled with cashiers softlines inbound its suppose to be hours cut week... Different matter with me I had a 20s hr week then the next time I check it became 40 😂

Its a ridiculous trend. Stores have to hire a number of seasonal head count for the holidays. Most stores overspend payroll by Black Thanksgiving/Friday. And leave no one with hours.

The concept to for go the mass seasonal hires, and dedicate the holiday payroll to permanent TMs is some how a foreign concept.

During my tenure, my high volume stores always scheduled on what you listed as available. If you can do 40, you got 40. Only work 8. You got 8. My low volume was always hiring new people at 40 hrs then giving out at most 25 hours a week for most TMs who were available for open/close.

Oh the good ole days when most stores had an overnight recovery team from Black Friday to New Years.

Your store can't just not give you any hours. They're required to give you 4 hrs a week. If you were being let do due to seasonal reduction, they're required to give you 2 weeks notice. There are many possible reasons you could've been left off the schedule. Your best course of action is to talk to your ETL (or schedule writer, if they're different) ASAP.

i thought the new schedule for the week from 12/16 thru 12/22 was suppose to be out by Thursday 12/6 by noon, well i left at 3:30 pm and still no posted schedule .. no wonder people call off.

It's not just Target that's facing this issue. Apparently the average hours for hourly employees is lowering. It's already below 31 hours... Almost as low as it was in 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back