Archived scheduled against availabilty- never fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my availability and it was accepted and supposed to be in the system last week but I still keep getting scheduled for shifts outside of it. I spoke to HR about it and she said she would fix it but I'm looking now and it's still on the schedule for tomorrow. I've called everyday but they are never in their office or when I'm working. So now I don't know what to do...there's no way from me to work that shift tomorrow so what do I do?

Call HR now!
You need to get this fixed ASAP.
It's not your fault but you need to make it seem like you care enough to get it fixed.

Call HR now!
You need to get this fixed ASAP.
It's not your fault but you need to make it seem like you care enough to get it fixed.
I've been calling every hour and she is never in. I call and they transfer it and no one picks up so they transfer back and say she's not in her office.

She's not on walkie?

Talk to the LOD. Let them know you will not be coming in tomorrow due to your availability issues and that you've already talked to HR, and they said they would take care of it. That way you don't get flagged as a NCNS

Stop looking at online schedule. Call in early in the day, to see if you are on the grid. If your hr corrected it, you should not be on the grid.

She's not on walkie?

Talk to the LOD. Let them know you will not be coming in tomorrow due to your availability issues and that you've already talked to HR, and they said they would take care of it. That way you don't get flagged as a NCNS
Thank you! Fortunately I was able to get a hold of HR a few hours after I made this post. She told me not to worry about it and it would get covered so hopefully everything is taken care of.

ASANTS I suppose, since when I was under 90 days my ETL let me change my availability, but I had to submit a paper availability change.
Yeah I let them know at the interview that I would be in school after the summer so they did let me change my availability. They just keep scheduling me outside of it as if I never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back