Archived Scheduled with overtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night i was asked if i wanted to come in for a few extra shifts, and of course they knew how to catch me off guard as i was rushing out after closing so i agreed. But i just checked my schedule and i'm scheduled for 42 hours this week, i don't mind but i've been with you guys for over a year now and i've never seen or heard of this happening, especially since they're so hard on people about overtime.

Is this a normal thing especially for this time of year?

When Friday/Saturday comes, best believe they will either cut your schedule or tell you not to come in on Friday at all. Trust me, unless they approve OT at your store, you shifts primarily on those days will be cut.

Let your TL and ETL know asap! OT is heavily frowned upon.

This... You should let an ETL or the STL know. A lot of times they approve swap shifts or add hours without knowing how many hours you have then get mad if you don't cut OT.

Some stores do allow a little OT but it is STL discretion. Overtime is a green/red metric and being red on OT negatively effects an STLs bonus.

Some stores will write you up or cut your hours for future weeks if you get unapproved overtime.

Last edited:
My store just asked anyone yesterday to stay as long as they wanted. Damn I clopened and was exhausted so I didn’t get any OT. But today the same I stay an extra 2 hours for total of 10 hours today.

ASANTS with OT. Its usually OK in my store. I got 1/2 hour this week, but have gotten several hours certain weeks. Once I got 8 hours of OT.

Everyone is usually scheduled for 42 hours in my store... take out your meals and it's only 39.5 so it even gives you a half hour to give or take so you don't hit overtime.

No OT in my store...until black Friday when shit hits the fan.

No OT in my store...until black Friday when shit hits the fan.
Shit hit fan this weekend 236 k on Saturday and when I left Sunday at 2 pm we were around 100 k.
Food and pumpkins and honeysuckle white turkeys selling fast. OT at my store.

Wdym by that? That's how it's always done at our store...

Someone is supposed to assign breaks on mytime so you can see your actual hours minus the unpaid lunches

Last edited:
Someone is supposed to sit assign breaks on mytime so you can see your actual hours minus the unpaid lunches
Ohhh. I don't think they ever do that at my store, it always shows up as me having 24 hours and I just work 3 hour ever shifts a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back