Archived Seamless Service Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunForACallBox

General Merchandise Expert (Stationery)
image.jpg Going to start a thread on these. If they go company wide-- which I hope they do, they look awesome--it would be nice to have a thread on how they work, what features they have, and more! Anyone have any info. just chime in!

PS: got this picture off a random Twitter

Ad will be nice. Assuming the machines work. I have so many guests ask about something in the ad. I usually use my phone to look it up, but don't always carry it with me.

Why does it say "Shop" in the middle? Can you actually place flexible fulfillment or online orders through this thing? If so I can imagine a lot of pissed guests behind the special snowflake that just has to do his/her online shopping at the price scanner for some reason...

Why does it say "Shop" in the middle? Can you actually place flexible fulfillment or online orders through this thing? If so I can imagine a lot of pissed guests behind the special snowflake that just has to do his/her online shopping at the price scanner for some reason...
Then the idiot forgets to sign out of their account and someone else comes up & racks up on merch. Then they would complain it was Spot's fault and we would be on the news... again.

Last edited:
As much as I like iOS, the Windows SSS looks more appealing. (The second photo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back