Archived Seasonal Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santee

Planogram
Hello everyone. I work Logistic's. Started less than a month ago. I went through three interviews on the same day. I didn't take the test on the store computer but now it seems it didn't matter. I'm backroom trained. it's been hard work and very busy but time goes fast. I've been viewing this forum since I got the call from HR for the interview. Looking at this forum made target look like a bad and good place to work for. Matters what perspective you have.lol Anyways... thanks for reading this.:boast:

Welcome to The Break Room! Target can be a mixed bag, but as long as you can work well with your team, you'll do just fine. That and the fact that you don't have to deal with guests. :-D

Thank you for the welcomes :hi:. So far working here has been good.

Welcome to the forum!

A lowly HR team member probably just hand keyed some answers in on JAS (the hiring computer) since you didn't finish the questionnaire.. happens all the time..

I was wondering the same thing. I was hired on a couple days ago as a seasonal hire. I'm working in electronics and I'm wondering if that will increase or decrease my chances of being kept on permanently?

I was wondering the same thing. I was hired on a couple days ago as a seasonal hire. I'm working in electronics and I'm wondering if that will increase or decrease my chances of being kept on permanently?

Make sure you have a great attachment rate and learn how to do revisions.
Not only will they keep you, you'll get all the hours you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back