Secret Bonus Again?

Reddit thread mentioned "potential for raises."

comment from thread: "tm’s that get the 3 get a bonus based on how much they have made this year and are nominated to receive a raise"

*bump*

- reading chatter on Reddit re: inflation raises.

Anyone have any details?

"We just got 75 cents for everyone at our store, the inflation raises are coming to all stores this week. Amount depends on state." -- in the comments....

I got this last year around the month of September. I was chosen along with 2 others and that was decided by the store leadership (I think mainly SD and HRETL. I don't know really). I think they do this 2x a year but I forgot what my ETL told me. A lot of my team members got bonuses but those were chosen as well. They were hard working and I think they do deserve those bonuses. Those bonuses are based on the hours they work for a duration of time. So I think one of my team members got around $900. But only my team got those bonuses. The decision was based on how well the team was doing and on metrics and my team was doing really, really well in the district. This is for my store so it might be different for another store.

I have appreciated the bonuses from the past.

However giving everyone the same amount is just lazy.

It should be a function of how many hours a week you work AND how long you have been there.

I believe the last bonus given out last year was the same for anyone who was employed as of July 1st or something.

It should be a function of how many hours a week you work AND how long you have been there.

I believe the last bonus given out last year was the same for anyone who was employed as of July 1st or something.
I think it should be based on job performance. I’ve seen some team members who
Have been with Target a long time but, who are lazy as heck.

It was 3% of your total pay from the beginning of the fiscal year (or since the yearly reviews?) until like August or whenever the cutoff was, so it was entirely dependent on how many hours you had worked.

It was 3% of your total pay from the beginning of the fiscal year (or since the yearly reviews?) until like August or whenever the cutoff was, so it was entirely dependent on how many hours you had worked.
I was talking to the the $200(?) bonus they gave to everyone not the "secret ones".

Depends upon what you consider "much more". $3-$5 more per hour for many. More for TL's
I didn't think any TM was making $3 to $5 more than the newbies.

As to TLs we have one that has been at Spot for years but doesn't want to promote to ETL.

The thing is this TL is making a lot more than some others and a probably more so with vacation.

He's great but corporate might think he is getting too expensive so he might want to watch out.

I didn't think any TM was making $3 to $5 more than the newbies.
I am.. and that's without getting any of the increases as minimum wage rose and getting shift difs removed. It should be higher than that. There are a couple of tl's making more than I do that started around the same time.

Increase pay across the board to increase morale? Nope. That'll actually depress morale, at least in the short term, for those of us who work hard and get lots done because we see the slackers getting the same pay increase when they stand around, literally, and chat. And even if it does raise morale, again in the short term, for the slackers, it won't last. Slackers slack. They don't magically become more productive and stay more productive. Far better to recognize your hard workers and reward them.

Back