Secret Bonus Again?

It's true yes, I just chose my team members and submitted them to ETL-HR about a month ago.
Has anyone heard if they are doing the Super Secret very selective “Performance Award” bonus for team members again? I probably won’t get it. Still feels like a shitty way of doing things. Should give all team members a bonus if they want to improve moralIt's true yeah

I'll be refreshing Workday at midnight.

btw, we still don't know how much more TMs with 2 years of service time will make. Not even HR knows. I heard one person say 2% more, another said a flat number like $1, and I heard another person say 10% more. We'll see.

Ours is switching to this, I think. My ETL (ETL-SE) told me they were hiring new TM's for the shift, but wanted a team of existing TM's to do it temporarily to train the new hires, and then go back to their old roles once the newbies were trained.

I haven't explicitly been given all the details, but supposedly on the next schedule I'm going to be scheduled 1:30 AM - 10 :00 AM, I'll do fulfillment from 1:30-5:00, and then switch to inbound at 5:00. Sounds like I'll probably be doing this for about a month, and then move back to the front end.

Within a decade or two.

Last edited:
I just checked workday, I received a 2.02% raise effective today.

No mention of this from anyone at my store though, communication is about as good as usual it seems.

Also, no message telling me about the raise in workday, had to check worker history on my profile, which showed the raise.

Must not be getting anything else, or else I'd have expected this to be the second raise.

ie. Base Pay Bump, and then this 2% for being here 2+ years, since if they do it in the reverse order the base pay bump just eats this 2%.

Last edited:
I just checked workday, I received a 2.02% raise effective today.

No mention of this from anyone at my store though, communication is about as good as usual it seems.

Also, no message telling me about the raise in workday, had to check worker history on my profile, which showed the raise.

Must not be getting anything else, or else I'd have expected this to be the second raise.

ie. Base Pay Bump, and then this 2% for being here 2+ years, since if they do it in the reverse order the base pay bump just eats this 2%.
Where on the workday can you see current hourly rate? I know how to view pay stub but, I want to see if my hourly pay increased since last pay check?

Where on the workday can you see current hourly rate? I know how to view pay stub but, I want to see if my hourly pay increased since last pay check?

Click on the 3 bars in upper left corner, click on your name, scroll down and click More, then Compensation, then click either Compensation or Pay Change History. Both will list your current hourly rate.

I'm using the app on my phone, not the website, so the exact method may be slightly different, but on the app, you expand the menu at the top left, then click your name. Then the menu at the top right, then worker history, then view worker history, it should show a compensation change dated today.

If you click on the chart you should get taken to a page that says Total Base Pay with a + icon, when I click on that it shows me what the raise was and what % it was, etc.

I'm using the app on my phone, not the website, so the exact method may be slightly different, but on the app, you expand the menu at the top left, then click your name. Then the menu at the top right, then worker history, then view worker history, it should show a compensation change dated today.

If you click on the chart you should get taken to a page that says Total Base Pay with a + icon, when I click on that it shows me what the raise was and what % it was, etc.
Thanks no raise for me

You've worked at your store for 2+ years?

Guessing you have from your forum join date. Seems weird that you wouldn't have received it unless you will in the next week or so.

Not everyone is getting the 2 % it seems. Talked to a few tms in my area and the stores thst didnt get base pay increases also disnt get the 2% or ehtever ut would be for 2 +yrs. At least here anyway

I got the 2% but no base pay bump. Not sure if they're giving those at my store or not. TBH I have one foot out the door anyway. Once another job is lined up I'm gone.

Corporate might as well literally light all of their stores on fire with what they've been putting us all through. 2% is a joke. You're not going to get any TL or TM retention with 2%, especially not now when you can go to any other retailer (at least around here) and get a hell of a lot more than what Target is paying.

Back