Secret Bonus Again?

Neither did I but apparently we are getting one bc all the ETLs are having mid year reviews and telling people that there will be something but it hasn’t been released to Workday yet.
Are they saying it’s for everyone or are they talking about the bonus that only goes to a few people?

I do not know what it means, but when I look at my worker history in workday, I see the change history for the compensation change, but it has a part with no date for visibility for the TM, whereas the section for the merit raise with the evaluations in April, it has a visibility date on it.

Heads up for people being paid fridsy i went into workday compensation history and todsy it was changed so you may get something it just dont alert you. This was also supposedly affective the 18th and JUST showrd today no othet warnings i just checked on a whim

Heads up for people being paid fridsy i went into workday compensation history and todsy it was changed so you may get something it just dont alert you. This was also supposedly affective the 18th and JUST showrd today no othet warnings i just checked on a whim
Hey thanks! Just checked mine and what do you know. It actually did change. 20 years but I got my 2%. Considering I’d already gave in to the fact I wasn’t getting it this just made my day. It’s 2% more than I was getting before. I’ll take it

I didn't have anything in Workday yesterday or today. :( I'm going to guess my store isn't getting a pay increase. That's just sad.
I should have held out hope just a little longer. Mine dropped in today. Looks like my whole store got an increase, it went into effect Sunday but it just went on Workday today. So, anyone else who has been waiting you might want to check Workday.

Team members are pg35. TLs, VM, PML are pg45
APL's are PG45 as well, I think APS are as well, neither are "technically" TL's though.

I got a 2% raise on 9/11, not seen any bonus show up though. My store's base pay went from 15.00 to 15.25, I was already above 15.25, so I got a 2% raise.

APL's are PG45 as well, I think APS are as well, neither are "technically" TL's though.

I got a 2% raise on 9/11, not seen any bonus show up though. My store's base pay went from 15.00 to 15.25, I was already above 15.25, so I got a 2% raise.
We have an APTL that is a team lead in charge of the TSS tms. We don't have an APS but someone did say they were pg45 but I'm unfamiliar with that role.

We have an APTL that is a team lead in charge of the TSS tms. We don't have an APS but someone did say they were pg45 but I'm unfamiliar with that role.
APL and APTL are almost the same position, but APL's exist in stores that don't have TSS's, they're technically not a team lead, primarily because they have no team to lead.
My store has an APTL now, but we used to have an APL.
My store's never had an APS either, or at least not in the past decade.

APL and APTL are almost the same position, but APL's exist in stores that don't have TSS's, they're technically not a team lead, primarily because they have no team to lead.
My store has an APTL now, but we used to have an APL.
My store's never had an APS either, or at least not in the past decade.
We have an APETL, a APS and a couple TSSs. It's interesting.

Was informed of my secret bonus yesterday. I'll see it on my 10/28 paycheck. And yes I was told to keep it to myself because not everyone is getting it. 🙂🤫💰
You're legally allowed to talk about pay. Employers say that to keep the masses calm, but it's a legal right. They could do nothing to you if you did talk about it.
I love when HR tries to say keep the pay on the hush-hush. Makes me laugh.
I don't care I'm hourly, so I'm gonna talk about my pay.

Back