Archived Secret sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a 1 day only sale on Aug. 28 and the PR announcement is Aug. 26. My store added TMs like crazy for that day since there is no details yet so to be on the safe side my store beefed it up a lot. My guess is it might be an X% off your entire purchase with the few usual exclusions.

I think it's something with Pokemon. Some stores are getting the balls in front repainted and there will be other physical tie-ins with lighting and signage, etc.

We have a ton of people scheduled that night, including 2 operators...I've already called not having the phone. I will probably still end up with the phone.

Was in the TMSC earlier today and happened to find some signage for it. It looks like the main portion of the deal will be 50 cents off full size vials of Neosporin! Digging down deeper into the stack of ads, it also looks like there will be 15 cents off of travel size Neosporins! Our sample person might also offer free tests of Neosporin too!

I think I'm probably gonna buy some Neosporin during this sale!

I found some signage that was Cat & Jack but didn't dig into it much more.

*checks schedule for the 28th*

oh, now I understand why I am coming in for a long shift lol

I'm not scheduled for any shifts from the 26 to the 28th. o_o

The deal is already in Merch Update. My original post is on point lol.

Was very excited that it's on my weekend off.... then I remembered my coworker took off and I'm covering. :(

Got some Nintendo popcorn bags for Food Ave in the mail today, could fit in with the Pokémon thing.

Yes it's a one day everything in the store is a certain percent off on Sunday August 28 th only glad I'm off that weekend.

I'm going to throw a big prediction out. With the number of stores expanding to add Ship From Store resources and in-store pickup being a huge feature this year too. I can see that in the not-so-distant future, Target transitioning from a brick and mortar get your goods and go store to something mixed. Where you shop here, but your goods are delivered to your home. The sales floor will become a display showroom of sorts. The rest of the store converted to warehouse space. Fresh items, essentials and maybe seasonal items will still be provided, but everything else will be ordered. Target may even be the first to make this full transition. Maybe not.

The hybrid store is already in motion. How far towards internet sales is still to be determined.

Yeah I mean they already have subscriptions for household items. Even so I feel like there are some who still prefer to go in and take home what they want and need. While times are changing, Target will always appeal to the suburban housewife with too much time on her hands and thinks she's too good to shop at Wal Mart. Sure she could shop online but then she can't brag to her husband about how much she saved on cartwheel while he was out working.

Last edited:
I am hope it is a sale on bottled water as we are currently sitting on 4 pallets of arrowhead alone plus multiples of each kind. so please come buy your bottled water from us. oh and if you could please start with the buying of back to school supplies that's be nice also
So your RDC can just send you some more.

So your RDC can just send you some more.
They do what they please no matter what we do to rectify the issue. in reality we just need the space to put the transition that is coming in. and with the DTL wanting the stockroom to look like the bloody picture we lost a ton of pallet spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back