Archived Secret sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I will not call out today." That's become my chant since I woke up this morning.

Shark week, you have shitty timing.

I wonder if anyone is crazy enough to want a closing cashier shift today.

It's not that busy rn. Only one guest has stopped me to go pull some baby formula. I've been picking my orders unbothered

I go in for a full cashier shift in a few hours, I hope it doesn't get too busy and send me to another area or let me go home early. Cashiering gives me anxiety.

I don't mind if it's busy, helps time at the check lanes slip by. The first two days of shark week are always rough for me, I've already thrown up twice due to menstrual pain.

I called and gave my STL a heads up on the situation. I doubt anyone will grab my shift, but at least this way he knows what's going on if I randomly sprint to the restroom.

Menstrual cycle? For women?

We bleed for a week. It's worse for those of us who have ovarian cysts.

I'll have to point you towards your search engine now though, you'll be able to find all sorts of information there.

Never heard it called shark week before, but I don't get out much.

I just got back from my local Spot. Surprisingly I didn't spend as much as I thought I would cause I'm on a budget and all. My total came to $92 after mftr coupons, Cartwheel, 10% coupon, $5 GiftCard and REDcard. All in all I saved $33.99 according to my receipt. Not bad for a relatively small run!

Too bad I don't have my employee discount anymore or I really could've saved...

People immediately came into my store with receipts from yesterday hoping to get it adjusted.

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS.

Oh my god. I feel bad for the service desk TMs and GSTLs/GSAs today. You guys are going to have a rough one explaining to the idiots all day that no, you cannot get 10% off a purchase you made 3 weeks ago and no, you cannot get the 10% off price matching and no, you cannot get the iTunes gift cards discounted no matter how much you piss and moan about it.

I worked an early morning BR shift and by the time I left at 12:30 the store was just a little bit busier than it usually is on a Sunday. I'm dreading the autos for tomorrow morning though. I'm guessing they will be crazy.

Sunday is usually boring as shit in the cafe. Perhaps I won't be so bored today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back