Archived seeing cartwheel discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
When Cartwheel first started you could see on the cash register screen the items that were on cartwheel and what the savings was per item.

Why can't they put that feature back on so we can see the discount before the payment is made?

When Cartwheel first started you could see on the cash register screen the items that were on cartwheel and what the savings was per item.

Why can't they put that feature back on so we can see the discount before the payment is made?
You can see the price go down if you hit total but yes I see what you mean. If you hit total and go back any cartwheel manufacturers coupons will show. I just say to the guest "it went down by X. If the reciept comes out and it's not right GS would be happy to fix"

I don't know what Target's thinking is on not allowing the guest to see their Cartwheel savings on the register screen right away. It creates a lot of problems when they have to wait to see the receipt and we have to stand there and show them one by one where the savings applied. Heaven forbid they forgot to put something in their cart then they get pissy and we have to do a refund.

If it was displayed on the screen, we could see where it didn't apply and find out the reason (not a qualifying item usually).

Sometimes Target makes no sense.

You can see under the item it flashing discount applied as the screen transitions to total. So what I do is hit back and total a bunch so they see the discount is applied.

I wish they would make this a thing. I get asked this by guests daily and I feel like some of them just think I don't know what I'm doing when I say you have to wait until the receipt prints out to see what items were discounted. It DOES sound stupid though so I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back