Archived Sending Fixtures Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the last cosmetics/beauty reset, out store got the fragrance testers. We have never had testers before. The problem is that we did not have the black locking shelves for them. And they didn't send them.

Now, we have two extra. I ordered the shelves. Our STL left. I was told about 3 weeks later that no one was approving the orders and that I to reorder everything. I was suspicious about that because I wasn't aware the STL had to manually approve orders. But I did what I was told and reordered the items.

Now we have 2 extra tester shelves. At $106 each.

I MySupported the issue, and it is possible to send them back.

Two issues: 1) I need the PO number for the order. I could have easily found this on TIPP, but on SAP, I am lost. And I don't have time to sit and play with that stupid system for hours. And 2) Will we even could a credit for that amount if I send them back? Cause if not, I am tossing them.

Thanks for any replies or opinions.

I wish I could help but in the two time I tried to send things back (duplicate stationary shelves and shoe bins) My support was no help at all.
We had to recycle them.

I've never sent anything back, but I don't believe you'll get credit for them.

I received in extra video games shelves ( $200 a piece ) and MySupport never got back to me on sending them back.

your receiving person can help you get the info you need if he/she keeps good paperwork.

we're trying to find out about the video game shelves too... we've got 5 extra. no one can give me a straight answer and they're in the way.
anyone know about the pillow shelves? our pogs lost around 10 of them for next week. do we recycle or store for later?

Hey dek067, I actually MySupported the extra pillow fixtures to see what the disposition was. They said to toss them. We are sending ours back on a recycling pallet on the sweep truck. I think we ended up with 16 extra shelves and pushers each.

No help from the receiving person. I do all the ordering and tear down of the signing and fixtures pallet. I even tried contacting the vendor who made them. I think I am just going to toss them.

Thanks for the replies!

basically you won't be able to get "credit" for anything. Just sweep it back as recycle. anything metal can be swept back, and anything acrylic (separated).

if you are really ambitious you can email everyone in your district and see if anyone has a need for it, but its usually a headache, since even if someone wants it, someone has to come and get it.

good to know about the pillow fixtures. they never could make up their mind about those. i remember when we went from one aisle - to two, now down to 1.5, and i guess i will see how much is left after the next set. i am always worried they will want them back for the next set (remember the toy animal fixture and how that was on and off the POG just about every other season? or how about the shoe baskets we are supposed to save for the next set that never came?) but now i am just gutting everything extra. pillow fixtures come down? recycle. those two extra pallets of video game keepers? recycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back