Archived Seriously considering putting in two weeks today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been at Target just short of four years. There have been good times and bad, more bad of late. Think I’m just burnt out and ready to move on. Waiting for confirmation that should come in today of a job post target, if it does, I’m probably putting my notice in. From what I’ve seen on here, it’s just done on Workday correct? No more paper resignation forms from the store?

Go on Workday.
Go to your profile.
Go to the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Click "job change"
Click "resign"

Quick question, I’ve only got a handful of sick hours, like one shift worth. After putting in my notice, say i call out a day and want to use my sick time, are they likely to approve it? Or they don’t once notice is given?

There is no official form to submit, electronic or paper. Best practice is to have a conversation with HR to use sick pay. I always approve pay outs for everyone on my team. I know how hard they all work and they deserve every penny they can get. I would highly recommend using it before submitting your resignation. You might lose out on a hour or two that you’ll earn after cashing in what you have banked now.

4 years and you have 1 shift worth of sick time left..🤔 I don’t know you , but something tells me you wont be missed.

Didn’t average enough hours to accumulate sick time over the last year and a half or so because of hour cuts. Has nothing to do with attendance if that’s what you’re so kindly implying.

This is the last time I put a warning in thread.

It is 85 F in my apartment and even hotter outside, which in Alaska is like a blast furnace.

Half the fucking state is on fire and we can chew the air.

So if you guys cannot act like adults I have no problem burning you all to the ground.

Behave, for fucks sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back