Archived SFS/ Fullfilment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys enjoy flexible fullfilment? is it stressful for you to get the items within 30 minutes and not cancel a lot of orders? I have been working at target for about a year almost doing this job. I enjoy it a lot except it gets to a point where it gets stressful and LODS are always watching you and telling you what you're doing wrong it becomes very stressful, because I know how to do my job im usually fast but this one lod caused me to have an awful day the other day because she said I was going slow, I wasn't trying to because I was under pressure because she kept being rude to me and talking down to me when I first clocked in and since I clocked out. It almost made me want to quit. But I really do enjoy flexible fullfilment at target it helps me get to know the store better and where things are. But I don't know if I should stay at this target because of what happened. Suggestions? What do I do?

she said I was going slow, I wasn't trying to because I was under pressure because she kept being rude to me and talking down to me when I first clocked in and since I clocked out.
And for that you want to quit? Go to hr, or Stl that doesn’t work go to hrpb. But if only one comment made you want to quit well maybe sfs is not for you , or target in general.

And for that you want to quit? Go to hr, or Stl that doesn’t work go to hrpb. But if only one comment made you want to quit well maybe sfs is not for you , or target in general.
I would but I feel like HR would do nothing, and I wanted to almost but then I realized im not gonna let her ruin my day/or make me quit because I usually enjoy flexible fullfilimet as a job at target! Bc at the end of the day if she talks to me like that idgaf what she says or have no respect for her but im just gonna keep dingy job and try my hardest

It sounds like you had one bad day and have one leader who you might not mesh well with. You’re going to encounter those things at every job you have.

If you enjoy your job and you’re good at it, it would be silly to leave for one bad day. If you continue to have issues with that leader, try to chat with HR. Maybe you’re right and HR wouldn’t do anything, but you won’t know that for sure until you try.

Overall, I don’t feel stressed working in Flex. If I can’t complete a goal time, it’s usually because of something out of my control (shelves aren’t stocked or zoned, backroom is a mess, we’ve had two call outs, etc). When those issues arise, I just maintain open communication with my lead. I let them know that I’m not going to make goal, and the reason why. If they have an idea to help me hit goal, they’ll let me know. If not, we both accept that “it is what it is” and I get as close to goal as I can. I know that not all leads are the best leads, but most of mine appreciate the open communication and trust my work.

Ohhhh man Fulfillment best job in Spot imo we’re the fken no worries team. You aren’t going slow you need to be more proactive and call for backup if your one of those tms. Once you get as good as me and my team you’ll find many tricks to cheat the system or even raise your productivity % off the roofs.

Reactions: Dog
Was this the lead in charge of flex or not? Either way, it sounds llike you need to talk to your direct report lead. If it was your direct report lead, then you really should have a sit down about expectations. If it was a different lead, then there needs to be communication between your lead and her. The TL who owns the metrics is the one who decides what your expectations are and what you should do if you're in the red or in danger of going there. As long as you are doing what that TL wants you're good, but you should let him/her know that the other lead's attitude is making things more difficult for you.

Ohhhh man Fulfillment best job in Spot imo we’re the fken no worries team. You aren’t going slow you need to be more proactive and call for backup if your one of those tms. Once you get as good as me and my team you’ll find many tricks to cheat the system or even raise your productivity % off the roofs.

So I’m curious as to what some of these tricks are? What are your average pick/pack productivity numbers using these tricks? I am always looking for ways to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back