Archived Ship from store help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just started and I’m working in ship from store and I feel like I’m somewhat getting the hang of it but there’s a few things I’m lost on. I would like to know what do i start in exactly when I get to work when doing a sfs shift. How do I find the the orders I’m supposed to be packing and sipping on my myDevice? If possible could I get a step for step for what I’m supposed to do to successfully pack and ship an order?

(this is my experience as a Hardlines TM who helps in SFS, it might be missing a couple things)
Clock in
Grab zebra, walkie, and RFIF device
Do Return To Stock’s
Head back to SFS area. Make sure everything is somewhat neat and organized.
Grab a cart.
Go to ‘epick’ and click the one says that ‘ship by (today’s date). Otherwise the closest date.
Follow the path and collect the items.
When you’re ready to pack, use pack and ship 2.0? to pack. You will need to choose a printer and then start scanning the hold locations on your cart. It will tell you what items the order needs, so scan all those items, and then print the sheet. Scan the big barcode on the bottom of the piece of paper, and then pack the items.
Repeat.
Make sure you’re done before UPS gets there.
Process Ship To Store items when they arrive.

Can any SFS people let me know if I missed anything?

I am fairly new to Target but I also work SFS. I am generally the first person in ship to come in on the days I work and I have to do all the flex/OPU orders before I start ship. I have never been told about having to do Return to Stocks. I would also say to check in with you lod to clarify what exactly you should start with.

ASANTS for RTS , in my store , GSA takes care of it !
Also , don’t forget to put your alert on for OPU .
Take care of OPU /drive up before starting your first batch . They have to be done by 8.30am !

Before you can hit pack, you have to hit the PREP button and scan the parent number (SHPXX no number) and then go back to hit PACK to scan the subcarts.

Personally, I pack as I scan so I prepare my box and place the items in as I am scanning out, especially when items have to fit into a 278. I don't know a way to split containers after the orders been closed though

(this is my experience as a Hardlines TM who helps in SFS, it might be missing a couple things)
Clock in
Grab zebra, walkie, and RFIF device
Do Return To Stock’s
Head back to SFS area. Make sure everything is somewhat neat and organized.
Grab a cart.
Go to ‘epick’ and click the one says that ‘ship by (today’s date). Otherwise the closest date.
Follow the path and collect the items.
When you’re ready to pack, use pack and ship 2.0? to pack. You will need to choose a printer and then start scanning the hold locations on your cart. It will tell you what items the order needs, so scan all those items, and then print the sheet. Scan the big barcode on the bottom of the piece of paper, and then pack the items.
Repeat.
Make sure you’re done before UPS gets there.
Process Ship To Store items when they arrive.

Can any SFS people let me know if I missed anything?
Turn on Alerts on Zebra for Flex Fulfillment for OPU's. We worry about being neat and organized at the end of your shift.

Turn on Alerts on Zebra for Flex Fulfillment for OPU's. We worry about being neat and organized at the end of your shift.
ASANTS, we have a completely different team that picks OPU’s and Drive Ups called Omni Team. But for regular stores yes good addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back