Archived ship from store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the hours drop bad in ship from store once the holiday's are over? I was offer a position in plano was wondering which area i should go for hours.

Does anyone know if the hours drop bad in ship from store once the holiday's are over?
Yes.

We've had SFS for 2 years and outside of 4th quarter we typically get around 90-100 hours for an order cap of 150. Right now we have around 500 hours. You'll probably already see cuts next week and it will drop to almost nothing the week of Christmas.

Edit:
I should mention that @Firefox moved to the SFS team as holidays were winding down last year and I think he ended up getting decent hours in the backroom.

Last edited:
Yeah, my SFS TMs will be flexed back into instocks/BR/flow. I really hope we take more than the our previous order max before holidays...Anything less than 50 makes zero sense to me.

Of all the workcenters, SFS definitely sees the most fluctuation in terms of hours during 4th quarter. Mostly because the order cap multiplies 5 times over for most stores, meaning that they need to invest a lot more in hours. Come the last week of December and everyone returns to normal order caps, our hours will be absolutely gutted.

Yeah typically it drops down to like a 50 order a day max. Thats 1 TM a day for 8 hours at my store. My SFS captain will get 5 days. I might get a day here or there but I'll go back to the floor once the madness ends. I'm gonna tell my ETL to put me back in market if she needs me. Maybe I'll even tell my BR TL that he can use me in the BR since we are down so many BR TMs idk

Mostly because the order cap multiplies 5 times over for most stores, meaning that they need to invest a lot more in hours.
ain't that the truth...week of thanksgiving we were at 1050....a day.

Under the circumstances sounds like Plano would be better. Right now our TMs are grabbing OT for SFS due to the crazy amount of orders but you can't rely on that system quite the way you can on the fact that the sales floor will always need setting year round and from what I hear good plano TMs are hard to come by.

Try to do Plano 1-3 quarter and sfs fourth quarter. My Plano team has literally no hours during fourth quarter. They just become the toy team and push the toys from the truck, zone the area and help guests.

Come to p fresh we can always use an extra TM to push dairy and freezer pallets. People gotta always eat. Even in January

Try to do Plano 1-3 quarter and sfs fourth quarter. My Plano team has literally no hours during fourth quarter. They just become the toy team and push the toys from the truck, zone the area and help guests.
Yeah our Plano team shifts over to SFS for Q4 since we can never hire enough seasonal help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back