Archived Ship To Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having problems with receiving items over the past couple of days? My team has has at least 5 different orders over two days that will let you scan the release barcode but always says that the item you scan (or when you type the DPCI) is invaild? Some of the items scan on a mydevice as salvage in our system, but some don't.
There was a Redwire about issues with invalid barcodes. This is due to the item no longer being sold online and deleted from the system. It said to close and carton and SIM the item in the store. When you close the carton the guest will get a notification that those items were cancelled.

So they are removing items from the website and then deleting the DPCI during the time it takes for the item to reach its destination?

It wouldn't kill them to leave the DPCI for a few weeks...

There was a Redwire about issues with invalid barcodes. This is due to the item no longer being sold online and deleted from the system. It said to close and carton and SIM the item in the store. When you close the carton the guest will get a notification that those items were cancelled.

So we just cancel the guest's order and sell it to someone else for less, pissing off a guest and making less money on the item? How is this possibly a good solution?

I had that happened to me with a few orders, turns out the orders were mostly clearance merchandise, this is why the items are being "deleted".

With all these SIM markdowns its going to make inventory a nightmare...I can already here "SKU check".

Okay, wondering how some of you will tackle SFS. I'm assigned 11pmto 730am, pretty much store will still have a lot of guests.

Finally worked in SFS for a short period, handling about 15 of 70 orders in 2 and half hours. Now I understand the pain in doing bulk orders and spending more time packaging it. So many extra details involved making it look good for the guest. For those that spend a lot of time there, I feel for you and thank you.

It was difficult juggling BR day and SFS responsibilities, including Online Pick Ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back