Archived Shit show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. End caps that are supposed to be filled are just set and flexed over with similar priced items because there is no communication amongst TLs. Flow TL oversteps BRTL and misplaces 2 pallets of the biggest selling Trees because she didn't want to deal with them one day so the sales were missed on those all night...numerous people asking about them..40 on hand, zero on floor and nowhere to be found. Honestly i could go on for a while talking about the problems that are ran into that can be avoided with simple fundamentals but i can feel my blood pressure rising again. These leaders all have too big of heads, not leaders. They just have authority so their bad decisions are justified.

Half the shit that should have been set, very important items, were just thrown out onto the floor in the wrong places, things were just purged from the back and unloaded pretty much anywhere....it is an absolute joke. Yet so simple and they wonder why we have a visit every 2 weeks...

Yeah, its been every 2 weeks for a couple months. The click amongst the leadership is whats getting them into so much shit. Theyre too much of friends and their work starts slipping. my opinion

A visit that often I would bet money you're about to see a major change come january
I second that. Don't be surprised if your known Leadership team of a given (15-20), I'm including the Stl into account, all are new come January. Frequent visits like that are Never a good sign... Come January, you might only have one "familiar" leader you recognize.

I second that. Don't be surprised if your known Leadership team of a given (15-20), I'm including the Stl into account, all are new come January. Frequent visits like that are Never a good sign... Come January, you might only have one "familiar" leader you recognize.
We have a DTL visit maybe once every two to three months. Every once and a while she might come in randomly on Sundays to check the ad, but she also lives near our store. Then regional only comes once a quarter

Yeah its gotten pretty bad, wasnt like this a year ago. Last year everything was smooth as butter man.

Think Terminator Judgement Day. The T 1000 has just fallen into the foundry, it's shifting shape frantically trying to save itself. Hopefully Spot will experience a better outcome.

Reactions: Him
I may at some point in time regret saying this. However this year my stl ( I say stl because our etl log and one of our salesfloor etls this was their first black Friday) did a great job planning out . We had endcaps set. backup endcaps stagesd and in most cases backup endcaps for the backup endcaps staged. We had people scheduled to do Fas starting at 3pm and when those people left around 8 others came in to take their spot. There were a few hiccups here and there but nothing that we didn't/couldn't handle. This was my twenty first black Friday with Spot and was one of the smoothest ( at least at my store)

I was scheduled for picking flexes but was thrown onto the sales floor after pulling autofills and CAFs, we had one person for 10 hours picking them.

Hiccups I get. It's the spinning head projectile vomiting I don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back