Archived Shoe QAs from June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else is pissed at HQ for dropping about 20 QAs for shoes. Ughhh! They should have dropped them as IRs and if they couldn't why drop them on a Monday? I was okay with taking a hit, but my STL wanted them proccessed so receiving doesn't look too hot right now. I'm still going to have to take a hit tomorrow because I need to prioritize my sweep over shipping them out.

Oh and I forgot the best part. They mixed the shoes so that the same type, but different size would be in multiple QAs.

Yeah it's a huge mess. Some of my shoes weren't listed. The store's that defected them out instead of holding them. I now wish we did it that way.

I saved my scan sheet from inventory and just worked through that and they just better be happy with it...ridiculous the way it was mixed. I'll just wrap the pallet of repacks and attach the paperwork. My repacks are more organized than the irs they sent us anyway

I saved my scan sheet from inventory and just worked through that and they just better be happy with it...ridiculous the way it was mixed. I'll just wrap the pallet of repacks and attach the paperwork. My repacks are more organized than the irs they sent us anyway
You can’t work them that way because they are different qa and it’s crc. It won’t let you add to the batch if it doesn’t belong to it. So in the end you gonna have shortage . And if that’s not a big deal for your stl then it might if it comes back.

Doing it this way will make a shortage. Each one is a different IR number and you have to scan each one into a different CRC label. Its a pain, but its is the correct way to do it. And like allnew2 said, they will probably send it back because it was improperly done. I've had them send crap back to me because someone didn't do it right.

I'm super pissed that the same DPCI showed up on different QAs so that will ding that score, and that all the sizes of one shoe were not just all in the same batch. Oh, and they dropped these freaking things at 12, and I didn't see them until I got back from lunch so I had to rush through to try and get them all 'pulled' in time and then they just kept dropping them in. I swear if they drop a ton of regular IRs tomorrow I'm gonna flip out. I barely get them done as it is, but now I have to do these 10+ recalls, plus all my normal things and then try to work on whatever IRs get dropped tomorrow.

Oh no it was fine I worked each one and double checked my numbers. I also used inquire to make sure the ones that had zero on hands were accounted for and updated, the scan sheet was just barcodes for each shoe in the boxes. I completed all of them today. It took all day but its done.

Does anyone else have shoes leftover? I have one size of the black slip ons (xhiliration I think) that were not in any of the IRs?

It was just a PITA, myself and the receiver got it done but damn just about drove us nuts, luckily we had most of the shoes already on holds so it was a matter to just reading them off gathering them up and checking them off as we boxed up each one.. A full fucking pallet of just shoes to go back..

Does anyone else have shoes leftover? I have one size of the black slip ons (xhiliration I think) that were not in any of the IRs?

I do too. Size 7 of the black slip on. I double checked and it wasn't on the ones that dropped. If nothing drops by tomorrow morning I plan on mysupporting it.

HQ is definitely not making these couple of weeks easy for receivers with this project, IRs, and the post Q4 sweepto worry about. Hopefully everyone is getting some sort of help

I do too. Size 7 of the black slip on. I double checked and it wasn't on the ones that dropped. If nothing drops by tomorrow morning I plan on mysupporting it.

HQ is definitely not making these couple of weeks easy for receivers with this project, IRs, and the post Q4 sweepto worry about. Hopefully everyone is getting some sort of help
How many hours you got for the qa4 sweep?

I didn't know anything about this until someone in the BR mentioned about how they got a shift next week doing something in reverse logistics so I'm guessing this is it. I have 40hrs but I don't know how many we got total.

I had some shoes left over. So I just defectived them out. When I ask my etl and stl who was going to help with the post 4qtr project (extra 25 hrs for my store) they said what extra hrs.

I didn't know anything about this until someone in the BR mentioned about how they got a shift next week doing something in reverse logistics so I'm guessing this is it. I have 40hrs but I don't know how many we got total.
It’s has to be more than 40

We have 23 hours for the sweep, but are only using 16. Myself and my back-up are coming in on Sunday to work on it. I'm going to get a head start on Friday. I think we can do it, but if not we still have 7 extra hours for it.

The only thing that worries me about how we are doing it this year is that we are sending it out in a store initiated sweep which goes off of the on hands. So there is a good chance that we might be packing up items that will not allow us to sweep. Also I need to have everything packed no later than Monday. I have a sweep on Tuesday and do not want to hold for the following week and have the possibility of the salesfloor changing the counts if they do not know we have that merchandise set aside.

Last edited:
We have 23 hours for the sweep, but are only using 16. Myself and my back-up are coming in on Sunday to work on it. I'm going to get a head start on Friday. I think we can do it, but if not we still have 7 extra hours for it.

The only thing that worries me about how we are doing it this year is that we are sending it out in a store initiated sweep which goes off of the on hands. So there is a good chance that we might be packing up items that will not allow us to sweep. Also I need to have everything packed no later than Monday. I have a sweep on Tuesday and do not want to hold for the following week and have the possibility of the salesfloor changing the counts if they do not know we have that merchandise set aside.
It is not a store initiated sweep . It’s a approve store transfer. And your salesfloor should be informed about this sweep and especially the AP should take a stand on making sure counts are not to be changed for the next to weeks .

If I remember this correctly it is the only time during the year where you can send stuff back that is not in the original casepack, but you have to box it up in the same numbers the original casepack could come in.

And from what I can figure, I'm not doing anything with this. My 40hrs are just for my regular work and they'll have other people coming in to do this and use those hours.

If I remember this correctly it is the only time during the year where you can send stuff back that is not in the original casepack, but you have to box it up in the same numbers the original casepack could come in.

And from what I can figure, I'm not doing anything with this. My 40hrs are just for my regular work and they'll have other people coming in to do this and use those hours.
Yes it’s correct they already sent pallets with box # for each dpci. Also labels will have to be printed and stuck on the box. My receiver got 35h on top of the 40

We are proccessing it as a store initiated one to remove items though
Then you have not read the papers . It clearly states this is a store approved transfer sweep. And they even sent papers that says approved store transfer that you need to put on each pallet .

Then you have not read the papers . It clearly states this is a store approved transfer sweep. And they even sent papers that says approved store transfer that you need to put on each pallet .

Lol, have you? On step 7 it specifically states that we will be processing it as a store initiated transfer.

can you please copy/paste or show me this paper??? my idiot TLs are telling me its an mir. i laughed at their face (in my mind)... i knew it was gonna be a sweep, but was thinking it was gonna be an exception sweep. the STL has TLs grabbing stuff off the floor and boxing it. they've been writing their counts on a paper. if its an exception sweep, it'll be fine as i can just write it down on a manual BOL... but if its not, then i'm screwed. and God forbid they should give me extra hours to do this. i just finished the damn shoe mir today. still not done defecting the leftovers.

can you please copy/paste or show me this paper??? my idiot TLs are telling me its an mir. i laughed at their face (in my mind)... i knew it was gonna be a sweep, but was thinking it was gonna be an exception sweep. the STL has TLs grabbing stuff off the floor and boxing it. they've been writing their counts on a paper. if its an exception sweep, it'll be fine as i can just write it down on a manual BOL... but if its not, then i'm screwed.

The info on what to do was sent via email. My ETL forward it to me. I believe there are three attachments. One being the spreadsheet to know what and how many you are sending out. Two the placard that you are placing on the pallet. Three being the instructions of what needs to be done. Its an exception sweep that is definitely being processed as a store initiated transfer. It won't be bad. When you are ready to proccess it just scan and start building your pallet.

The only con that we have with this method is that we might be packing up items that we won't be shipping out. These type of transfers are based on your current on hands, so it might only allow you transfer a VCP less than what was requested. The old way you were able to bypass this because you only used the manual BOL.

I got someone to help pull the 4th qtr sweep mdse for about hour and half. I've been pulling everything for the last couple of days. Hopefully someone will help much longer than hour and half. Havent pull any ir this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back