Archived Shopability

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Shudder*... so do we. I hate swimwear....the only time its not bad is when it first sets in January and people are giving you the stink eye for having it out. "Don't you know it's COOOLD out there?" At least they don't touch it then. ><

Our VML said leave all the clearance in the backroom till it goes salvage. Good thinking there. Not.
Haha if my vml told me that I'd literally tell her to go eff herself. Clearance should be prioritized before the new adjacency. Even if the new stuff has to stay in the back for a week or two. It irks me when we make room for new freight but we're sitting on tons of the old back stock. Which I then mark clearance and have to Backstock the new stuff that was just worked out to the floor.

Can someone explain to me what all shopability entails? we were supposed to make sure we were following maps for our store and remove extra racks. we were supposed to not be cramming merchandise out on the floor. ya-da ya-da but our VML is working against everyone. She won't let us extend the bars out at all and if it's not pictured on the adjacency it's not on the floor. this means we have about 20+ z-racks in the backroom plus all of our space up top in the backroom is crammed. our price accuracy team has trouble finding anything and after wasting their time scanning the sales floor we wind up finding all of our first markdowns in the backroom. Then, finding space for it out on the sales floor is another problem as she reduced us from 5 rows deep down to 4. and from like 12 rows across down to 10. that is guesstimated 15-20 quads and convertibles she moved off the salesfloor for one department. how are we supposed to get anything out when we were barely getting it out before then?

HELP. VML SUCKS

After you price change them, set them aside to be pushed my the VML. <3

Let em know it is, to learn the most effective way to visually merchandise this product, with your current space allotment.

Then watch the rolling racks com'rollin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back