Archived shorts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me but i think we should be able to at least wear some type of khaki shorts during the summer. it gets so hot in the store and they rarely have the ac on. i know the cart attendants get to wear them since they're mostly running around but it can get pretty hot in general at least in my area (aka california).

what do you all think that live in hotter places?

If your workforce were all slim attractive people & there was a standard (no booty shorts or boxers hanging out), it might be feasible.
Since TMs come in too many different shapes/sizes/ages & someone will always try to flout standards, it ain't happenin' in these hot parts.
Besides, would YOU wanna be the one to tell someone that they shouldn't wear shorts?
Ever?
Like, never in a million years?

If your workforce were all slim attractive people & there was a standard (no booty shorts or boxers hanging out), it might be feasible.
Since TMs come in too many different shapes/sizes/ages & someone will always try to flout standards, it ain't happenin' in these hot parts.
Besides, would YOU wanna be the one to tell someone that they shouldn't wear shorts?
Ever?

Oh come on now don't shame people for their bodies! Nothing wrong with big people (I'm sure that's what you meant) wearing shorts, as long as the shorts are long enough to be decent.

Yes, only cart attendants can wear shorts. However, women at my store can wear khaki skirts as long as they are below the knee.

If you work during operation hours, you must follow the guidelines for attire. During non-operation hours, you may follow your store guidelines, if any.

Our store allows the ladies to wear capris during the summer...which to me they just look like pants that shrunk in the dryer...so I don't get it at all.

There's a few people at my store that get away with wearing shorts 100% of the time. It annoys me because it's technically against the rules (while they hassle the rest of us about dress code), but it's a clear example of every store is not the same.

A few TMs wear capris all year long at my store (and we get all four seasons here).

my store does not have over night anymore so only the cart attendants are allowed to wear shorts. the ladies are allowed to wear khaki color skirts and Capris

Do the skirts really have to be below the knee? Is it written somewhere? I have 2 khaki skirts I just got on ebay. One is knee length, the other is a little above ,but it's a skirt. I hate to wear pants. I wore wool skirt in winter,no one said anything. Who cares ? The HarperValley P T A??

Ever?
How about yes booty shorts? ;) Lol.

If guests can wear shorts, TM should be allowed to wear shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back