Archived Wearing Shorts...

Lets wear shorts on hot & humid days of summer!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why’s your underwear soaked? Never had underwear issues even st my other job where I’m in the sun 90% of the time living heavy merch

I wish, but a storm destroyed most of the AC units on the top of the building a little while back. Until the roof is replaced they cant put the new units on the building.

It's been positively miserable in my store. :(

When I was replen I let my TMs wear shorts, I just asked that they change into pants at 8.

Sometimes the dm gave me shit but I told him I didn't care and they changed at 8 so 🤷‍♂️

I told him I'd gladly accept any consequences for insubordination but I wasn't telling them they can't wear shorts. He let it go, go figure.

I recommend athletic underwear if you sweat that much...

Why’s your underwear soaked? Never had underwear issues even st my other job where I’m in the sun 90% of the time living heavy merch
Shorts ain't gonna help you if you're sweating that much my dude.
Y'all never get sweaty in the underwear region? Damn. Between the not so great air conditioning and the fact that I never stop moving unless I'm on break, things tend to get a bit hot.

That being said, I would never wear shorts to work, but if someone else wants to, more power to them. I would think feeling a breeze up the short legs would be refreshing.

As @60SecondsRemaining mentioned they used to let them wear shorts before the store opened but that was in the days when I was working for Spot and the crew would come in at 4:00 AM.
They would have to change when the store opened (they actually got six to seven hour shifts in those days).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back