Should we be getting OT

Last week they said unlimited OT at most of the stores in my district. It probably depends on your sales and staffing. I'm at a campus store, so we're missing sales by 40%, while other stores are destroying their goals by 80%.

My store has been giving overtime for the past two weeks. Not to everyone, but to a handful of team members. I dont think we are allowed overtime anymore though since they are giving us that 2 dollar.

My store has been giving overtime for the past two weeks. Not to everyone, but to a handful of team members. I dont think we are allowed overtime anymore though since they are giving us that 2 dollar.
The OT wouldn’t be based off the extra $2. The $2 is a differential not a raise so you would get OT based off your base pay then an extra $2 an hour after that

The OT wouldn’t be based off the extra $2. The $2 is a differential not a raise so you would get OT based off your base pay then an extra $2 an hour after that

Yes, I know that. I am just saying I think the reason behind my store not offering it this week and next is because quite a bit of the tm's here (average hours being 15 - 20) have suddenly expressed an interest to pick up hours now that they would be making more. So there isn't much need to offer OT to a select few.

If you get OT, rather if you are offered OT, take it. As many "many" have become financially compromised, selling sheets, TV's, clothes, even Easter items, well, it will become a dying sale. Hours I assume will go down to nothing as we have never seen before. Few people will be buying. Essentials will sale - toilet paper will continue to sale, food items, cleaning supplies, OTC items, stuff like that - but that isn't going to reach the expected sales for each store and each store is different, and with that, hours will diminish. So take OT now.

The $2 is not a differential. Its basically your new base pay until May. It applies to time and a half

Only Food/Beverage and OPU/Ship were offered OT last week and the week before in my store.

I was upped to 40 hours this week (from 21) and rescheduled for 4AM rather than 6:30 for F/B stock. Everything else I do outside of work is canceled or on hiatus so I might as well.

The $2 is not a differential. Its basically your new base pay until May. It applies to time and a half
Have you confirmed this somewhere? Seems it would be silly to raise your pay $2 more and then give you your annual raise and then turn around and take the $2 back. Would make more sense for it to be a differential.

my stl had the gall to tell tms "don't you love it when ur company takes care of u ???" when telling them about the $2

like yeah ok we're being taken real good care of w $2
Treat yourself to a nice square of toilet paper. You earned it. EVER SPRING!

Back