Archived SimpleHuman trash bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of an odd question, but does your store sell SimpleHuman trash bags? I was in a store a few weeks ago and they sold four or five varieties of them; the only store I've seen that had them. Is this a test or something?

I can't contribute to this thread but I thought you were calling guest simple human trash bags. All I was going to say was "how rude", Carry on.

Someone came in one day about a month ago SWEARING we had just had them on an end cap. Neither myself or my TL could remember the end cap but searched all over the store for the trash bags. We have the cans, but not the bags. Think we ended up telling her to try Bed Bath & Beyond

Yeah, these weren't on an endcap. Strange we sell the cans and not the bags.

Yeah, these weren't on an endcap. Strange we sell the cans and not the bags.
We often notice a lot of things that don't make sense. We typically look at each other and just say "welcome to Target"

I've seen them at BB&B, and imo, there a little to expensive, to use personally...

I prefer the "Glad Force Flex" bags from Sams Club. I just manually pull the bag through the hole in the Plastic thingie, and it grips around the can just like the more expensive SH bags.

I bought a box of trash bags for $9, last year, and I'm still trying to get through half the box :p

we had them on an endcap, but they went clearance. good thing we still sell the cans :)

I bought a simple human can from BB&B... it was expensive, but the only can I've had last longer than a month at my house. the glad flex kitchen bags fit it perfectly and it comes with a warranty. other than my dishwasher, the best kitchen purchase I've ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back