Archived Small Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falkor

Buddha in training.
Yesterday, as I was clocking out for the day, 2 AP guys were looking at the bulletin board by the time clock, I said: "hi, whatcha looking for?"
In unison, they replied "the integrity hotline number." We all agreed that it use to be posted there. We spent a couple of minutes looking. It was not posted. I looked on this forum, I knew I had seen it could not remember where. Not yet defeated. I wipped out my trusty android and googled it. Found it! So why do you think they were wanting the number for?

Sounds like something with their ETL for sure.

Sounds like something with their ETL for sure.

Not likely. I don't know about other districts, but I have my APBP's number. If I had problems with my ETL, I'd call my APBP directly; I wouldn't waste my time with the hotline. Pretty hard to report things anonymously with how small a lot of AP teams are. Every TPS on my team has met my APBP in person and would feel comfortable talking to leadership in AP about any problems. *shrug*

It's more likely that they're investigating an internal case and they were looking for a specific TM's schedule. For reasons.

....but that's my two cents. I have no idea what they were doing. :p

Not really a mystery. Someone is committing timeclock fraud.
I heard of someone doing this at my store, but in a way you might think of. They were often having problems getting all of their work done before they their scheduled time off. Guess they ended up with overtime a few time too many weeks, so they started clocking out in the backroom at their scheduled time off then continued work off the clock. Not sure how long this happened or how they got caught. Also heard from a leader that worked at another Target store that said the maintenance guy got fired for clocking out for a lunch, but continuing to work, as well. Not really what you would think of when hearing about time clock fraud though.

itsajob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back