Archived So i got my yearly review the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year they said i was crap and gave me 0.05 raise....this year they said i was awesome and gave me a 4% raise :D:D:D:D wont give exact numbers but it was between 0.40 and 0.50 about crapped my pants

Got mine too. Same $ amount for me, and the ratings were all E. But the summaries that my Team Lead wrote were kind of painful. It has been a really tough year for us, and I feel like everything filtered into my review.

My old ETL-HR was here as a permanent resident. (not a US citizen)

She insisted on "correcting" the reviews we wrote for TMs.... apparently she honestly thought we didn't know how to write proper english, and she did.... even though english was clearly not her first language.

TMs started to feel that every TL in the store was a complete moron and wrote at a 5th grade level.

I am not even kidding... she would take reviews and change a sentence such as "You always do a great job getting the zone done." to "Good job you, get zone done".

It was literally that bad....

i like how they added Health and Well being to the reviews, how am i supposed to promote great health and well being?

It's so good to hear of folks that obviously deserve the recognition getting good raises.
Congratulations all.

I don't know what my raise is going to be, but I got an Ex :(

Last year I got E, and $0.03/per month raise. Hopefully, its going to be more.

I haven't received my review yet. I'm expecting an IE since our scans can't be completed daily due to push and backstock not being finished on time. Along with that I am expecting them to take away at least .05/hour in addition to the extra I'm now paying for insurance, the cut in hours and the extra $20/week for gas that it's costing me to drive to work. It's how things seem to be going. lol

I haven't received my review yet. I'm expecting an IE since our scans can't be completed daily due to push and backstock not being finished on time. Along with that I am expecting them to take away at least .05/hour in addition to the extra I'm now paying for insurance, the cut in hours and the extra $20/week for gas that it's costing me to drive to work. It's how things seem to be going. lol
How can they hold you accountable for not completing scans if the other teams do not finish their tasks? Is your store 4 am or 6?

How can they hold you accountable for not completing scans if the other teams do not finish their tasks? Is your store 4 am or 6?

We're a 4 am-there-are-no-excuses store. Our StL is a by the numbers sort of manager. If the numbers say you aren't completing your work efficiently, you're not. Case closed. It sucks, I know, but my experience has been that I'll outlast them all so I put on my game face, wait them out, and keep collecting my paycheck (yes, it could/should be bigger, but I'm ok with getting one.)

My store is 4 am also and areas do not get researched correctly. It is like that in most stores at 4 am, large amounts of push and backstock not completed by 4 am team. I despise those type of managers who just go by numbers. They should focus on fixing the issue instead of fixating on unrealistic numbers. Good luck to you and keep being positive though :)

Reactions: NOP
Since Target is becoming it's own insurance company, health and well being is going to be vastly more important.

It seems a lot of stores are barely getting by. I will throw ours into the bucket. We never completely finish trucks and pray the mid-day guy can clean up the best he can. Non truck days are used for backstocking and researching the hell out of the store, rather than specific sections. Ohh and don't forget the insane food trucks. I don't even wanna see my review. Most likely more BS excuses and here's another 5 cents.

U = Unsatisfactory
IE = Inconsistently Effective
E = Effective
EX = Excellent
O = Outstanding

Worst to Best...

Since I haven't been around long enough, when do reviews usually happen? None of my coworkers have mentioned it nor has any of my TLs etc. I know I'll be in the better regions of the scori g but what happens when someone gets a U?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back